ACCOUNTS HACKED...

this is a fucking joke...

i just dont know what 2 do anymore, loosing the will 2 even bother

yeh i could imagin bro... you need to completely wipe your comp mate... otherwise its just gonna keep happening.... then invest in some good virus software

its happened again,, same shit! .... i wreckon they have put a trojan into my computer so they can easily get passwords again or something

im not gonna be on the computer for a while now

i cant take this anymore....

mate noize i feel for you
best thing to do is wipe your hard drive completely and start from scratch.
ive got a cd that just basically wipes everything off and then you reinstall vista/xp

i can send it to you if youd like.

is there a way 2 wipe it here

or am i gonna have to fork out £35 again at a shop

this is a fucking joke...

i just dont know what 2 do anymore, loosing the will 2 even bother

Hire one of those IT people to come round and look at it, they've got loads of neat programs that locate the problem and remove them without losing your files (unless they are the files causing the trojan).

I had to do it once, cost about £70 though...

is there a way 2 wipe it here

or am i gonna have to fork out £35 again at a shop

na dude
the cd i have all you do is put it in
and it wipes your hard drive completely
takes a couple hours but...

then you reinstall xp/vista
make sure you have a working copy of it that BOOTS when you put it in because your computer will have nothing once you wipe it.

Fresh install Windows XP man, you might have a virus/trojan lodged somewhere on your hard drive. You could take it to a PC shop if your arsed pissing about or you could do it yourself like. I found this tutorial:

http://www.5starsupport.com/tutorial/xpinstall.htm

Before you do it, put all the files etc you want to keep on CDs/DVDs, memory sticks whatever like cause it will delete everything. Also, before you do the install, download ZoneAlarm/AVG and put the setup files on a disc/memory stick so you can install them straight away before you go on the net with your fresh comp.

When your doing it, make sure you to choose format the hard drive before carrying on with the XP install so it'll be fresh.

ZoneAlarm - http://download.cnet.com/ZoneAlarm/3000-10435_4-10039884.html?tag=mncol

AVG - http://download.cnet.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Edition/3000-2239_4-10320142.html?tag=mncol

mate if its a new laptop, shut it down, restart it then as its booting up hit F10 a couple of times and it will go to a menu, then choose the option non destructive system restore and it will boot your comp up in syetem restore mode, then you can choose a date where you know you didnt have a virus and it will wipe anything installed on your computer since that date.

Hope that helps mate, fucking feel for ya mate as ya lost all ya contacts and shit.

thats harsh man. could u not just phone yo customer services people and keep going till you get a real person. i good trick is that if you keep giving details that aernt on file it thinks it just isnt understanding you and puts you on hold till an operator is ready. atleast thats wha most automated messages are like.

had a pro in came 2 my house, now hes taken my tower away 2 be checked

i hope 2 find out who did this after he checks....when u go on hotmail ure ip is logged hes gonna speak to them etc

if anything happens with money being stolen, it will be then taken as a serious fraud case,,,lets see if he is that stupid

i downloaded a virus the other day totally wiped my whole comp!! i was piiiiissssed!

nah a virus wont wipe your computer but it can mess with it quite hard. you should download Ultimate bootCD and burn it, when u got a virus just boot from that cd and you can fix almost anything

Back
Top Bottom