Access Virus TI2 Polar Virtual Analog Synth

fo real? my mate has been savin all year an he's just splashed out on one, if it's a biggie he's gonna be pissed

got the snow recently...
is a beast.. new VST GUI
is unreal...

an absolute joy to program...

no bugs that ive noticed...

Subsonic's just got one! Its a mega bit of kit highly recommended by loads of top notch producers!!

Whats the difference between a hardware virus and say a virtual analog software vsti? I thought with nowadays high performance CPUs in average computer there is no need for DSP-Processors anymore. Same with Pro Tools, except u have ultra abnormal requirements for ur sound projects. So is it really worth to spend so much money for this tool if u can have a similar sounding vsti much cheaper? Whats the main advantage of this, better controlling surface, unique sound (i doubt this cause i read in wiki that it only uses DSP and no analog circuits or so), higher polyphony/multimimbrality? I read it has a lot of effects, nice filter routing.

Didnt watch the alix perez vids, does he show what this thing capable of soundwise? Then i will take look at this.

I recon ill get one next year, ive had a few hardware synths in the past but ive always had to sell them to buy something new.
This one just looks and sounds soo nice.

dedicated chip for your plugs...
the quality of plugs is higher...
as there is more dedicated processor
power... plus the plugs are written
for the chip...

find me another software verb that
sounds as good as the VS3 on the power
core... DSP or otherwise...

UAD 2 is amazing...

seriously there is nothing wrong with
being totally "in the box" but DSP is
still the business...

Whats the difference between a hardware virus and say a virtual analog software vsti? I thought with nowadays high performance CPUs in average computer there is no need for DSP-Processors anymore. Same with Pro Tools, except u have ultra abnormal requirements for ur sound projects. So is it really worth to spend so much money for this tool if u can have a similar sounding vsti much cheaper? Whats the main advantage of this, better controlling surface, unique sound (i doubt this cause i read in wiki that it only uses DSP and no analog circuits or so), higher polyphony/multimimbrality? I read it has a lot of effects, nice filter routing.

Didnt watch the alix perez vids, does he show what this thing capable of soundwise? Then i will take look at this.

The VIRUS has more analogue sound qualities than a plug in = more vintage sounding bass

Back
Top Bottom