Access - couple of new liquidy tracks!

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
yeh wiked tunes man sounding very professional there, 'Do You' was definately my favourite. i like your drums, they come through really well in both tunes. bass is soundin nice as full for both tunes too, cant fault them really. a extremely well produced couple of tracks.

what programs do you use? dont kno how you get those vocals sounding so fresh man much respect

Cheers for the feedback man - much appreciated. Im using FL, with my virus and novation synths. But to be honest, lately alot of the tracks have been mainly software (including these 2). For vocals I would just say good EQing, and the right amount of reverb/delay!

Nice stuff u got there man, Liked the second one a bit more, might be a matter of personal preference. Both tunes got an ok bassline, i would reccomend some more melody in the first.
Keep em coming!

Were is my feedback :confused:

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
crocodile: pretty good.bass line worked well, synth on 'mechanism' stands out as not sitting within the track, sounds like it was added later.. if you know what I mean?

Really like 'do you'. Break was subtle, bass gelled it all together nicely. Look forward to hearing more from this track :)