Access - couple of new liquidy tracks!

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Crocodile, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Crocodile

Crocodile Member

Alright guys

Went traveling for a couple of months, got back and made these! Take a listen and tell me what you think. 'Mechanism' is close to being finished, but 'Do You' is still young. Got a couple of other projects that I'll upload when I get a chance.

Cheers.

http://www.reverbnation.com/accessdnb

2. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

where's my feedback?

:clown:

3. Crocodile

Crocodile Member

...huh? If you mean I need to feedback your track before you do mine (is that how it works?!)...then I'll get to it! ha. (....is that what you meant?).

4. Simm3r

Simm3r Gonna shmoke a bowl

yeh wiked tunes man sounding very professional there, 'Do You' was definately my favourite. i like your drums, they come through really well in both tunes. bass is soundin nice as full for both tunes too, cant fault them really. a extremely well produced couple of tracks.

what programs do you use? dont kno how you get those vocals sounding so fresh man much respect

5. Crocodile

Crocodile Member

Cheers for the feedback man - much appreciated. Im using FL, with my virus and novation synths. But to be honest, lately alot of the tracks have been mainly software (including these 2). For vocals I would just say good EQing, and the right amount of reverb/delay!

6. fr00tyfr3sh

fr00tyfr3sh Member

Nice stuff u got there man, Liked the second one a bit more, might be a matter of personal preference. Both tunes got an ok bassline, i would reccomend some more melody in the first.
    Keep em coming!

Were is my feedback :confused:

7. chromey

chromey a.k.a Impact

crocodile: pretty good.bass line worked well, synth on 'mechanism' stands out as not sitting within the track, sounds like it was added later.. if you know what I mean?

Really like 'do you'. Break was subtle, bass gelled it all together nicely. Look forward to hearing more from this track :)