Accept No Substitue - deep roller

Diggin this, dark and hypnotyzing, but the 2nd part could use some more variation.

Try adding a little reverb and delay on those hats in the intro, they sound really dry. They work well once the rest of the beat drops, but just for the intro I'd definately try those FX. Also a little reverb on the vocal would work well.

Nice sub bass when it drops, I feel the overall beat could do with a few more ele.......oh hold on, that shuffle helps the beat loads....

Definately agree with the varyation, gets stale after a while, but you got some really nice sounds in there, especially the bass......I like that alot

feeling this man, deep and grimey..

thought the beat when it dropped could really do with a constant hi hat every 1/2 bar to keep it stepping ??

samples and effects are sick in this!

il be in logic within a month or 2 then we are deff getting on a collab
(lucid haha)

no name change i just want an account that aint associated with my other one so i can waste time on dnbforum lol...

with my other account its easy to fall into the trap where people think i owe them something, and there are certain people who will always give me the same kind of response cause they personally dont like me and assume my stance on everything.

good points above, great track, do some more careful EQ on ur bass, you gotta allot of great bass sounds in there, but the EQ is lettin it down a bit, i recon a touch more subtle distortion on the bass would help give it more edge, personal prefrence tho, keep at it!

Back
Top Bottom