Accents...

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
wot ya rockin? what do ya sound like?

do u think there is anywere in the world which is so small but has so many different ways of speakin than the UK? i had a mate from Oz who litterally couldnt get his head round it, in manc u have a broad accent then 30 miles down the roads into liverpool its completly differerent, i for one think its mad...

but how do u sound?

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Its wierd man, I reckon the scouse/manc accent kinda comes across in your posts in a way...

Even though i've never heard your voice! :confused:

Is the only time i've come across it on the net, hopefully i'll be able to confirm next weekend! :)

Everytime i've met someone off t'internet, they always sound well different to how I imagined...

Even when i'd spoke to Fortune bare times on xbox & on the phone, his voice sounded completely different when I met him.

I hate hearing my voice... I sound like a 12 year old cockney reject.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
fuck. i just typed loads then deleted it. i'll have my say later. but for now i'll just say this....i'm a master of disguise and can imitate your voice with only a couple of days to study it.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I'm from south London... I think I just have a normal Londonish accent.

Although people not from London tend to say I sound cockney

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
I read somewhere of the worlds 5,000 (ish) known languages. 3,500 are spoken in papau new guinea. There are villages within a mile of each other that speak different languages.

Its weird though everyone thinks they speak normally. Well I do. I guess Ive just got a southernish accent

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i dont really no how i sound i used to live in exeter an theres not really a specific accent there.
people here think im from london though but i spose all non english people think anyone from uk is from london.lol
maybe people on here ive spoke to on xbox can shed sum light on the subject!:teeth:

B

BDS

Im from Birmingham but I havent got the full on brummy thing goin...

The worst is the dudley accent, if anyone knows it its like brummy but for a midlands accent really really thick, and retarded sounding.

This is an example in ringtone form

Last edited by a moderator:

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i have a generic eneglish accent, southern based.

but when im around or meet people with a heavy accent, after a while i start slipping into their accent, i dont mean to take the piss, it just happens, and im a sponge for sayings and ppls catchphrases. always pick up on other peoples and adopt them as my own

Moskit

VIP Junglist
i have a generic eneglish accent, southern based.

but when im around or meet people with a heavy accent, after a while i start slipping into their accent, i dont mean to take the piss, it just happens, and im a sponge for sayings and ppls catchphrases. always pick up on other peoples and adopt them as my own
Jewish?

:teeth:

Moskit

VIP Junglist
I can confirm James sounds like a proper cockney wideboy, both on xbox & in real life.

I swear to god at the forum party, I physically heard him use the phrases: "Nobody is stopping anyone & asking them to pay, they're just walking down the Apples & Pears" & "Coshh has goat a boat like a smacked 'arris, I couldn't give a monkeys."

:D