accapellas

kieran t

I’ve asked this before and never got a decent reply. how the hell do i get hold of accapellas. i mean decent ones i can use. last time i got told about accapellas4u and similar sites but imo they are all dogs shit.

I had some luck just searching through soundcloud... Although these might not always be the original ones for a particular pop song or whatever (sometimes you do find them though (even if they are just covers)). Really all depends on what your looking for. but id say soundcloud is good just search accapellas and dig around use what you want and give credit to the artist if its a cover or whatever... just whatever yeah?

Failing that dig deep in google i also find acs 4 u shite but im sure theres more decent yeah?

I’ve asked this before and never got a decent reply. how the hell do i get hold of accapellas. i mean decent ones i can use. last time i got told about accapellas4u and similar sites but imo they are all dogs shit.
Well, if you asked it here before, and accapellas4u seems too shitty for your standards, then I guess the only option is to have a vocalist to sing exclusively for you. Good luck on that.

haha i best get some vocal coaching then hey.
i know it was many years ago when i was in to bouncy house but i swear it was so easy to get accapellas then. i find it hard nows days!
i don’t like pellas 4u
i can never find anything decent.
- - - Updated - - -

yeah i dig trough loads but its very time consuming and I’ve had it going though the shite thats out there.
i wondered if there was a better source to go to, I’ve been looking through google (is always a 1st option for me), I’ve been using sound cloud and youtube.
like said i guess ill have to keep looking or get vocals recorded myself

Check looperman.com They have an acapella section, and one loop section. It's all creative commons lisenced :) (don't know if there are any good acapellas there, but worth a try)

You can create your own, I remember reading many years ago you can take the frequency out of the other instruments just to be left with the raw vocal - think you can do this in SoundForge or any other WAV editor. If you can get FLAC, WAVE or 320 MP3 maybe you can get the quality you want using this technique? Would need artists permission. if you are getting permisisons, aski if you can acquire the vocal sample??

Sorry I don't know the technical name for the process.

google usually sets me free!

Last edited:
You can create your own, I remember reading many years ago you can take the frequency out of the other instruments just to be left with the raw vocal - think you can do this in SoundForge or any other WAV editor. If you can get FLAC, WAVE or 320 MP3 maybe you can get the quality you want using this technique? Would need artists permission. if you are getting permisisons, aski if you can acquire the vocal sample??

Sorry I don't know the technical name for the process.

google usually sets me free!
For this to happen, you must have the full song you want to extract vocals from, and the instrumental track of the same song. Then you must invert it's polarity, so the instrumental part will become silent, through phase cancellation. Lots of work, and yet the probability of getting a shitty result is big, pretty big.

Back
Top Bottom