Acapellas and Vocal Samples

Indigo

It seems that various producers on this forum are after acapellas and such so I'm going to make a thread for everyone to contribute to.

looperman.com was posted by flukey and its got some really powerful vocals in the blues section , female too
acapellas4u.co.uk
vocal-samples.com A few female vocals , doesnt require you to sign up , just download !
Soundcloud.composted by subprime , NICE find!

if you post them i will edit the post
cheers

Last edited:
Type 'accapella' into the search box on soundcloud. It's absolute needle in a haystack, but you never know......It's worth trying every month or so.

Soundcloud has already offered me a couple of acapella's already! ^^
Nice that most artist thinks it's cool when one of their tracks gets remixed into a Drum & Bass track. :D

http://www.freesound.org/

If you search up "accapella" or "vocal" or whatever you're looking for, it might have it. The site also has loads of other noises, atmospheres and stuff and they're all really high quality, I've used it quite a lot :D
Also I downloaded a giant pack of motown accapellas not long ago, I'll see if I can reupload it to rapidshare and drop the link here

I'll bump this up in case you didn't see. Female vocal sound bites, slightly cheesy but usable. Good quality.

Link below.

Just seen this.. Anymore anyone?! .. On a really happy kind of tune so some lovely female vocals would be great if anyones got a recommendation?

There are about 200 professional female acapellas on free vocals.com. Good quality, free download and you don't have to sign up to anything!

amazing voice, hope she gets a recording deal.

Yeah this girl has a great voice, I've heard her vocals all over the place. I've not seen any other singers making their acapellas so accessible before so its great to have this kind of resource to get away from the usual ones you find! She does exclusive recordings too...seems like a good way to get your name out there!

Back
Top Bottom