Acapella Mixing/Downloading

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Easy all.

Just a couple of quick questions about using Accapella's whilst mixing... Does it work?! Such as if i downloaded the Hospital Acapella's that were released last year could i use those every now and then in a set just for the hell of it with a fair amount of ease? Even if its just for a couple bars or so?

Also, any good places to get some good, high quality Accapellas?

Cheers !

groelle

VIP Junglist
Easy all.

Just a couple of quick questions about using Accapella's whilst mixing... Does it work?! Such as if i downloaded the Hospital Acapella's that were released last year could i use those every now and then in a set just for the hell of it with a fair amount of ease? Even if its just for a couple bars or so?

Also, any good places to get some good, high quality Accapellas?

Cheers !

for sure you could mix those into your sets - i think thats what they were released for tbh.

and watch fb, alverine will sent you the sample-source for i refuse in a min ;)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It's so easy it's practically boring. Great way to start a set though...heavy tune into beautiful accapella!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It depends on the structure of the accapella I guess. The Hospital one's should be ok though.

marky1702

VIP Junglist
IMHO--the hospital accapellas cd is the worst purchase ive made since i started buying d&b, and i wanted to like it, it strictly did not deliver, save your money

Moskit

:rodigan:
I use Reggae/Hip-Hop Accapellas all the time in Reggae, Hip-Hop & D&B sets...

Love it, such a versatile tool for varied BPM sets & also a very good way to master 3 + deck mixing.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Fuck paying if you don't need to bro, check production or one of them, swear one of them is literally acapellas.com or something. All legit and free :2thumbs:

Top Bottom