Absynth Tutorials?

Apostata

Hi guys,

I have been looking for some absynth tutorials on heavy reese basses, I haven't used it in some time and while I manage to get a nice simple reeses, I can't manage to make a complex bass sound with it and I have been looking for good tutorials now for an hour and found nothing really good.

I started playing around with chops of wave forms, importing them into absynth (have never done it before), but nothing that comes out is to my liking.

Can anyone recommend some really good absynth tutorials, or is willing to share a preset I can anayze?

Thanks fpr your help!

Never saw absynth being used for heavy basses, but I guess it can be done. I use it mainly for pad / ambient / drone sounds. I'm curious as well

I guess it's from the use of it's resampling capabilities, rather then from synthesis from scratch in absynth

I have gotten some nice bass sounds with it, because it can basically do anything, from fm synthesis to granular, or working with oscilators. It's just a bit complex and that's why I want to really learn all about absynth.

11sguw0.jpg

Select preset -> hit the button as many times as you find your sound (make sure random amount is on max) -> profit?

Back
Top Bottom