Abstract Elements - Wrong Way / Abysmal Depth :EXIT019

Exit is going to have a huge year, I heard they have picked up some System bits as well... Haven't heard nowt from him since Near Miss (which was ahead of its time methinks)

This as well as the code 3 tune got dropped at BunchofCuts... big!

Exit is going to have a huge year, I heard they have picked up some System bits as well... Haven't heard nowt from him since Near Miss (which was ahead of its time methinks)

This as well as the code 3 tune got dropped at BunchofCuts... big!

Yeh 'Peachfuzz' forthcomming Exit.

Also got a tune forthcomming DSB called 'Thought Reform'

Systems a top producer, one to watch out for 2010.

Peach Fuzz and Voices up next after Living Proof, which really grew on me. Not so much into the Abstract Element stuff, to minimal for me. But the code 3 and the system release are sounding great!

Yeh 'Peachfuzz' forthcomming Exit.

Also got a tune forthcomming DSB called 'Thought Reform'

Systems a top producer, one to watch out for 2010.

Peachfuzz eh? As in the kmd classic? Peachfuzz is one of my favourite hip-hop tunes man... I am guessing it takes some licks from the instrumental?

System's been good for ages man, like I said before, Near Miss was a wonderful tune.. Its got such a groove to it. (think that was a dsb release)

I guess he was just on haitus for a little while, its all about quality control after all.

Peach Fuzz and Voices up next after Living Proof, which really grew on me. Not so much into the Abstract Element stuff, to minimal for me. But the code 3 and the system release are sounding great!

This completely. Can't get in to the ultra minimal stuff at all. Does nothing for me.

System is coming through with some nice beats though. Will be grabbing the Code 3 bit too most likely, gumshield and chestplate at the ready!

All about the Ultra Minimal :D
It's the sub bass on these tunes which do it. Once you've heard them through a proper sub there's no going back. Ridonkulous.
This!
Fourth Dimension on a decent system. Sweet holy mother of crap...

Ain't boring but it ain't great. The Bop album was pretty good, but nothing incredible. Abstract Elements though,, fucking sickness everytime.

I actually like bop more on his own... the beats are better in my eyes and the music isn't as pretentious, it feels more real.

Then again I need to listen to more abstract elements to make a proper judgement, so feed me with some tunes Goosey

I actually like bop more on his own... the beats are better in my eyes and the music isn't as pretentious, it feels more real.

Then again I need to listen to more abstract elements to make a proper judgement, so feed me with some tunes Goosey

The two tunes they have released are "Basic Substance" on Kos.Mos and "Erpeh" on Respect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcoZfRLc1ys

Their myspace has a load of their beats on it:

http://www.myspace.com/abstractelementz

Also they have "Abysmal Depth" & "Fourth Dimension" coming out on Exit (you can listen to those on the Exit myspace), and also "Throb" and "Essence of Time" coming out on Exit as well (which you can hear on this Alix Perez mix, it's the second one down: http://www.takecontrol.cz/novinka.php?id=288)

Erpeh's my favourite. It's absolutely sickening in the mix. Sub infused kickdrum awesomeness that you can pretty much keep rolling under any tune, and make it sound amazing. Top stuff.

Back
Top Bottom