Absolute beginner

moik

Got loadsa programs fl5 reason3 cubase etc but need instruction on how to use them . Just been pissin about so far

hello,

you could try to read the manual. they pretty much covers everything. and try to read some tutorials here. search for stuff you dont understand etc, etc.

good luck

Start off with the tutorials included with the program, once you're comfortable with them. After that, the best way to learn is to piss around, set yourself small tasks, to force yourself to figure out how the program works. Sometimes you create the most craziest things when you're pissing around.

yea word.

I've got Reason and Soundforge...They are both pirate copies but I made sure to get the read me file of the manuals...

Still reading the Reason one and messing with buttons etc with each machine on the program. I have come up with some cool shit that I am trying to piece into my first track. That Reason manual is LOONNNNGGGG.

Affliction said:
and yet they feel so right :love:

err seriousley though, dnbforum doesnt condone piracy! If you use the software alot, buy it!
Where's my remix? :teeth:

Ye i dont have instructions as theyre copies from a m8 . The in program tutorials ask me to refer 2 the manual so i dunno , just getting used 2 slicers the now theyre minted . Il search 4 manuals cheers . :monkey:

Back
Top Bottom