Absolute Bargin

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
After wanting "Roni Size - Out of breath" for god knows how long i was chuffed when I saw a second hand copy on the internet But when i saw the price was £25 i was a bit gutted and resisted buying it. But through some stroke of look i was browsing through the second hand records in Vinyl Exchange i came across it for £3.50 thats right 3 fuckin pound 50 i was so chuffed i just thought i would share it with you and ask if any of you have ever come across a record you've wanted for ages at a price like that?

yeah thought it would be lol!

they said for the high contrast remix of has it come to this by the streets , its £35 + P&P lol what a rip-off, i know its rare & everything but come on lol.

they had Raa on there about 3 or 4 days ago £50 they wanted for it an it actually went in a day

bloody hell lol what a rip-off.

i saw the super sharp shooter ep on other record shops for like £30 and on htfr it was £75 + P&P ! talk about takin the piss

If people are stupid enough to pay it there gonna be more than willin to sell it. they probly bought the super sharp shooter ep of some one for a tenner aswell

yeah exactly lol.

if they dont have records in stock & they want to buy them they say we will pay like £2-4 then they sell them for like £20-30 lol

talk about makin a profit !

..I BROUGHT THE FORMATION COLOURS RMX ALBUM FOR £65.00 ..PROPER HEAVY TRACKS..DONT THINK ITS TOO RARE THOUGH..ANY ONE?

I imagine that, as there are some new remixes of "Ra" then the original may get a repress. That sometimes happens, so hold out on buying that one of ebay .
The best bargain i got was a promo copy of "Quest" by Andy & Shimon and it was free. My boss at the record shop bought a load of second hand DnB off some bloke and we went through the collection and my boss saw the tune, lobbed it over to me and asked if i wanted it for nothing.
I also managed to get "Pacman" (RAM remix) when it first came out, for £2

Back
Top Bottom