about american sexuality

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Nov 3, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

is it true its all like girls dancing around the camp fire drinking that pump beer in red cups and then when you bone they make you go out the tent to check what that funny sound was when you got a boner? and if you dont do it you dont get any more. ridiculous. when im in her ass i do not leave until im good and ready.
    is it true its all like 'if hes not doing x or y hes not getting any tonight'? really? does it work like that over there?
    it might just be my nordic sensibilities but i never asked for anything, i have my way, whenever the mood befalls me, or i have the time, so to speak, im a busy man, you see, i take whats mine and then i set fire to their village. i have my way and say good day. its mine is what it is.
    did i tell you about the time i killed that kid and buried her by the lake.

about tramadols, how many should you take? i tried 4 it didnt do much really, whats the dosage here

2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

whats this really about ?
    have u been hiding out in the forest checking out the girl guides on their camping trip?

3. logikz

funny you should say, i do actually live by a lake and i was only there yesterday WAIT im getting ahead of myself, tell me about either american sexuality or tramadols one or the other or im saying no more

4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

all i know is im working today, im bored as hell, i log on here and this is the only new thread.

fuck nose big foot what ur on about but i shall try to accommodate your requirements.

americans are funny ones, as far as they go sexually i think they are more easy and open to relations than your average european. for example, you slide through the forest, into one of their tents then buttfuck them. simples like a meercat.
    an english girl would like to talk first, perhaps some rancid film staring hugh grant where lessons are learned and love is gained and the good guy wins even tho his teeth are bigger than that other chap and also he had a car. well good luck on the bus u ugly skank!!!

now onto tramadol ....dude

5. logikz

no, i want to know. is it a female dominated thing like the hyenas of africa, they dance sexually and then you are subject to their wills, even during congress. i will tell you about crystal lake in good time. my mead sodden head was resting on the table when i suddenly remembered. but this is a different story. does tramadol have paracetamol in them? if so thats fking stupid and cold water extraction is in order. i want something. i dont know what. but it feels... foody. like a burger. or perhaps self mutilation. cheese something or other. toffee crisp. anyway im going to drink 2 liters of biological wine and eat a bunch of fking pills.

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Maybe you could learn a trick or two from this Logikz..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It is all true. They dance by the fire have incredible sex with you. When they are finished they want lots of money or they will call the police and claim rape.

8. logikz

ah iv4 just the man i wanted to see. whats your real name, before we begin

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i bet its ivy
    he's really a she, a hot she!
    hey ivy, may i be the first to compliment your vagina :flowers:

10. logikz

ivy is not a name you chav. ivy is a plant, and you know all about them, dont you teddy. dont you. like some of that smokey smokey dont you, fking hippy. ich verstehe euch nicht, ich will in beinfall untergehen

11. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

of course its a name u speng bot chimp vacum!
    and im not smoking plants, im rocking a bag of mixed pharmaceuticals. its not what it used to be. im doing that face like the olympic bird who wasn't impressed but still won something so you have to wonder. its a complicated emotion, you wouldn't understand coz ur from sweden where people help with other people with their rucksacks on busy trains. as per that hooker chick from trading places dressing up for new year.

12. logikz

AHAH! and away you have yourself given. for speak like yoda i do. IVY is NOT a NAME, its a plant you non evolutionary genetically incomplete one-less-and-youd-be-a-fish which btw would be an improvement on your behalf, you belong in innsmouth you realize that you belong to dagon and the third oath. yes its real. very very real. a kingdom far far beneath the surface. find out about the bloop, and how close it was to r'lyeh. its coming and you will sit at his right hand. gateways.

13. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

a fish!!! how did u know?! how do magnets work!
    yes she was also in a fish called wanda
    which is also a girls name.

14. logikz

YOURE a girls name. and what do you know of innsmouth you ignorant charcoal

15. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

IV is part of a name it. The Roman numeral that lets others know which generation you are. Ivy is a plant and a character on batmans name. Poison Ivy. But if I was a hot chick I would be the sluttiest lesbian ever. EVER..... I would also play with myself a lot more than usual. Would it, or would it not be cool to lesbian for a day? I think it would be awesome.

16. logikz

is that a joke! of course thats alright but you will be subjected to ceasars penalty. you dont know what that is for you are an ignorant lesbian. but you will, rest assured you will.

17. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Never had an american girl in their original habitat but them over here in europe is just weird you make a move on em and dang they all of a sudden have an american boyfriend back in the fucking usa. Also busses are expensive and dangling is overrated maybe next sunday logikz im at my dads place he just came back from heartsurgery.

equilibrium likes this.
  18. logikz

no problem buddy best of luck to your dad ok lets talk next week
    heres what i think

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  19. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

type sumthin sumthin insert shat music thread, win

20. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

Bitches.