Abortion

dizzledee

equinox
VIP Junglist
So fucking stupidly I knocked up mah woman about 2 weeks ago.. turns out the abortion process isn't that enjoyable.. little fuckers being busted out on Monday.. I think i've been put off fornication for a while..

Anyone else had the joy?

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
a good friend of mine got his girlfriend pregnant, they were still very young so had no intention of having kids, she got an abortion and he's been torn up about it ever since.

but good luck :2thumbs:

and wear a fucking jonny...because if it happens again, and she doesn't want to abort it, and you end doing a runner because you're not ready for the responsibilities of parenthood....then you are the scum of the earth....just sayin, like.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
don't sweat it mate.
its don't you thats having a clear out.
you'll be fine.

i mean pics or it didn't happen

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
condom was literally invented to suck all life and joy out of sex... i would rather be virgin that have to fuck with a condom, literally not even actually joking... been turned down cos i dnt have a condom, lost a stiffy trying to put one on, could cum cos its fucking awful and you cant feel anything because of a condom...

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
watch the video.
you can't argue with his logic.
not saying abortion is right but your so quick just to say no to it.

CHICKENS ARE DECENT PEOPLE!

t345e

VIP Junglist
a good friend of mine got his girlfriend pregnant, they were still very young so had no intention of having kids, she got an abortion and he's been torn up about it ever since.

but good luck :2thumbs:

get that bitch to go on the pill...because if it happens again, and she doesn't want to abort it, and you end doing a runner because you're not ready for the responsibilities of parenthood....then you are the scum of the earth....just sayin, like.
fixed

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
ahmed, your inexperience is showing.
in what way?
yes, condoms are a bit shit, but children are even more so, and neither would i want whoever i'd knocked up to have to deal with aborting a child.

I haven't had sex (inb4 edit) without a condom...so im sure i'm missing out, but i'm not gonna do what my father did and scarper because of an unwanted pregnancy.