Ableton Question

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
Just trying to switch to Ableton after many years on Logic. i have a question for the ableton guys...why is it that i dont have volume and pan on my arrange mixer? whats the best way to setup ableton for like a normal dance track. wont be using the live view soon so mainly arrange. thanks

Last edited:
not 100% sure i know what your asking but ill try. If you expand the master channel in the arrange view (drop it down) there are 2 boxes with 0 in. one orange one blue. the orange one is the master track volume and the blue one is the single preview volume(blue s). Below it is a "c", thats the pan. im not sure if thats even what you asked but hey! also, if your referring to the session view as live view, its the best part about ableton! hope this helps

not 100% sure i know what your asking but ill try. If you expand the master channel in the arrange view (drop it down) there are 2 boxes with 0 in. one orange one blue. the orange one is the master track volume and the blue one is the single preview volume(blue s). Below it is a "c", thats the pan. im not sure if thats even what you asked but hey! also, if your referring to the session view as live view, its the best part about ableton! hope this helps

yes thats what im asking. i cant upload pics here for some reason. but it's basically on every track that i dont have the pan, volume control, track on off, solo record ---- i dont have that column! :nono:

Back
Top Bottom