A woman in my bed last night

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Fuck yea.

it's been 4 months since I broke up with a girlfriend of 6 years. Really didn't feel like getting in the game before this. Now i'm back in business.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
hell yeah kama, been about 5 months now for me since i broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years, so can relate to that one. Feels good man

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good shot kama old chap, back in the saddle eh! did you know the dutch word for 'page' is 'pagina'? i have hours of fun with that. daily. stick it in the pagina, filthy pagina, etc.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
pictures of girl will be required at this point. also, transcripts of telephone conversations and texts. because the shit we put ourselves through in the name of some ass is unreal at times. and totally hilarious, so if you entirely wouldnt mind, please.

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Bump mother fucker

Upping my game, went off with this horny as hell 23yrs girl, just showed her some slick dance moves and she did it all. Striptease, hot blowjob complete with some deepthroating, she was a little submissive even, and in the morning she surrendered her batty. Ass like a fucking peach.

Gonna smile for a week now.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Bump mother fucker

Upping my game, went off with this horny as hell 23yrs girl, she did it all. Striptease, hot blowjob complete with some deepthroating, a little submissive even, and in the end she surrendered her batty. Ass like a fucking peach.

Gonna smile for a week now.

Haha, thanks for the update =P