A warning to all south east heads...

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
If you happen to be out on Saturday in Brighton, at this event....

n31404813783_1778.jpg

You may see some people dressed as nuns. They are not real nuns. They will be off their faces on all sorts of mystical hoodoo potions and the only spiritual advice you will get from them will be 5 minutes of absolute drivel and then something along the lines of "IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU 5 MINUTES BUT YOUR MY BESHT MAYTE EVAR!!!" and possibly also an ear filled with spittle and sweat.

That's all!

(see ya there :D )

my mate says he has got 5 tickets so hopefully i can have one of them...its just getting back to crawley, its alright when i go ravin in london, trains all night but the last train back from brighton is like 11 so will have to beg somebody to drive!!

Well theres a trains at 5am, 6am back to Crawley so you can jump on them but thats long. Best just get a driver, I am!

Yes!! :censored: Do you think God will frown on me for this?

@shadow_sniper: If you have to buy tickets on the door then get there very very early as Devotion is usually busy not to mentions that this lineups best one so far this year.

If I was you I'd buy them online beforehand, shops in Brighon have all sold out too.

Link - http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_south&query=detail&event=281535

Sold out in shops already?! Fuck! Rounder all out then? Lineup looks fucking heavy, have to make this one!

LOL muzzadj!

Was a good night, loads of students there pilling for the first time = jokes!!!

High Contrast played a very commerical set but it went down well. Remix after remix of pop tunes did grate me a bit though.

Sub Focus smashed it, even when he dropped Timewarp VIP, but I think TC got the best crowd reaction of the night, possibly coz Funsta was hyping like no other on stage.

Next ones Hype....think I'll miss that one though.

Back
Top Bottom