DnB A video of our local dnb night

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Couple of our friends made a promo video for our local dnb night called !Grounded, so a bit of a shameless plug of his and our crew as well (also you can see the one and only Hybris, hotter than ever). I hope you'll enjoy it and if you ever come to Czech Republic and have no plans for the last friday night in month, this is the thing you should be heading for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a quality promo vid!

Thanks man :)

That's the one! cheers
Is your's the only night about or are there a few?

It's the only regular night in our town/area, but generally there are shitloads of nights in Czech Republic at the moment, drum and bass is more popular than ever in here. Of course most of these nights are smaller/more underground, but there are a fair few regular nights in Prague or Brno with foreign DJ guests going on :)

When i think about my local night, let's say the builing is like 5 times smaller, no visual screens, no famous dj's.. :p

The video is nice man! It's like really professionally put together!

When i think about my local night, let's say the builing is like 5 times smaller, no visual screens, no famous dj's.. :p

The video is nice man! It's like really professionally put together!

Well that's the way this night started. In a small club filled with cigarette smoke and sweating people, but after putting a lot of time, money and effort it got bigger (our usual attendance is over 300 people at the moment, we got over 500 once). Hybris was our third famous guest in 2 and a half year-history to be honest, we usually invite local DJs to perform :) Anyways I'm glad you liked the video, the guy who made it is really talented!

Yeah the video is cool bro

This is not aimed at you but i really dont like this happening and im seeing alot of it lately. You used to be able to go to a night out get absolulty bollocko and not have a care in the world. Now you do that you wake up theres a video on the web of you at the front finger popping sum bird because every promoter wants to record everything nowadays.

My point is i want to go out and not worry about ending up on some promoters video looking like a chum because im pissed up dancing like a spaz.

Good video tho

Yeah, I see what you're coming from. This video is made mostly just for the fun of it, the majority of shots are covering just our crew (plus our numerous backstage) and we are taking a piss out of ourselves a bit as well. But I wouldn't like to find myself in a vid like that fucked up to the roof either. Anyways thanks for checking it out :)

Back
Top Bottom