a tune that mixes out of aztec by spor????

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
just got it, fucking love it, but i aint got any tunes that sound really good mixin out, got plenty to mix into it just not out, can anyone give me a suggestion but at the same time not ripping off anyone elses mix.
peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df40kUIcqiM

incase you aint heard it an have an idea ;)

Put this in the DJ section man (y)

I've got a large mix out of it, but its probably gonna be in the next mix I record so you'll have to wait! I ain't losing no exclusivity tingz.

Put this in the DJ section man (y)

I've got a large mix out of it, but its probably gonna be in the next mix I record so you'll have to wait! I ain't losing no exclusivity tingz.

do i have to type it out again or can i just move it? if so how?

lookin forward to the mix mate, i dont wanna rip your ideas though, mind you, if someone gives me a tune it'll probably be what they mixed it with anyway haha

I dunno how you do it actually! Just everyone always says that in cases like this so I'm just doing a bit of dnbforum policing ya na. You'll probably be ok leaving it here to be fair.

I'll pm you the mix (y)

I dunno how you do it actually! Just everyone always says that in cases like this so I'm just doing a bit of dnbforum policing ya na. You'll probably be ok leaving it here to be fair.

I'll pm you the mix (y)

yeah thats cool, il just type it again, i could've done it in the time i was waiting for you reply to be fair hahaha bollocks.

ah, nice one matey, looking forward to it.

PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom