A track iv'e just about finished

people sum feedback plz, even if you think its the worst tune you've ever heard i'd like to know as it will help me in the tune makin sence

yeah, log's statement actually could make your point obvious about people not responding (don't get mad at me now). honestly, your effort is in my opinion quite uninspired, lacking structure, predictable, repetitive, and boring. so I think the reason people don't respond to a tune like this, is because they rather want to safe the words than slack you off. please don't get me wrong, the beat patterms were quite alright, but that was about it for me really.
I say glenemy; you got a vibe going on keep working on it. bring more sounds into it, tell a story, put soul and inspiration in it and take the time for it. amaze a listener by twists, surprises and structure. use more effects and timbre, anything that goes for you with the tune.
good luck!

yeah i hear what your sayin, and I know I should spend more time on my tune's, Again I respect the honesty, although the comment's I've received off you and logicz are makin me wonder weather I should forget makin tune's altogether, I won't tho I will just come back stronger from this, once again thank's to all those who have commented on this tune.

the last thing I want is to keep anyone from producing (ok that might be a bit of a bold statement come to think of it)! you've seen my point; being direct and that often coming with some harsh words which by all means are well meant, you have a new peddle to go forward again!

yeah I rather the truth as that way I improve as a producer, rather than making the same error's, Reactor Grit's (original name btw) I salute you and welcome your feedback on future track's.

I get it I made a mistake with the grammar stuff and your saying no prob's, I wouldn't use the grammar stuff in post's but on another site they use the grammar against you, because they have nothing else of substance to right.

Back
Top Bottom