a thread of endless possibilities

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
you can discuss anything in here.

talk about silk socks. talk about your favourite brown thing. talk about the benefits of wearing sandles.

post a drawn pictures of a funny lady in a silver boob tube robbing a man in his pants. a recording of a whetherspoons toilet in leciester sq uploaded in flac format, maybe.

even do a vicious racism if you don't mind taking a ban.

just vomit a wealth of your brain activity into the lake of expression that is this thread.

GO!

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
You know what I want to talk about? I wanna talk about the post-sex split pee stream. That's right, you just smashed one out or finished having sex and then you go to take a piss. But what happens? Split-pee stream. Pissing like the devil's tounge. Some goes in the toilet some goes where ever the hell it wants to go. All over the seat. All over the floor. Perhaps all down your leg. All thanks to some dried up man-milk inside your junk. Can it be prevented? Possibly, with some dilligent cleaning after you done with yourself. But who really wants to commit to that after your finished abusing yourself? Anyone wanna share their experiences with this wonderous, yet annoying feat of the human body?

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i suggest mutual water sports is included after your joint groinal love explorations.

it is sordidly invigorating.

although a proper shower will be needed after, unless you like smelling like a corner shop hobo.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So touching on what Logikz was saying a few days back about Mountail Gorilla's having 3cm long penis'. Got me wondering which is the largest proportionately to body size in the animal kingdom. Answer is the Argentinian Blue Bill whose penis is 20cm long, about half its body size, though 1 has been recorded as having one 43cm long.

Heres the fella, quite unassuming, dick must be resting on the river bed in this picture

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I want to know what it feels like to be HIV positve, as in the physical feeling.

Is it like having a cold? Or is like receiving blowies from a toothless Yak?

I feel this is an issue that should be addressed in this thread.

In before - "Ask your Mum" :rolleyes:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats curious james, i thought it was the artic squid who was the most well endowed. i heard that once. can people stop talking about octopi for fucks sake there must be something else to talk about why the hell does this keep popping up in conversation what are you insane

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
So touching on what Logikz was saying a few days back about Mountail Gorilla's having 3cm long penis'. Got me wondering which is the largest proportionately to body size in the animal kingdom. Answer is the Argentinian Blue Bill whose penis is 20cm long, about half its body size, though 1 has been recorded as having one 43cm long.

Heres the fella, quite unassuming, dick must be resting on the river bed in this picture

i was under the impression it was some sortof bat that has the biggest cock. i am sure i picked that up from some attenborough show or other.

if not i am having very sordid dreams about the man again

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Chronology of Idi Amin's military promotions

1946 Joins King's African Rifles
1947 Private
1952 Corporal
1953 Sergeant
1958 Sergeant Major (acting as Platoon Commander)
1959 Effendi (Warrant Officer)
1961 Lieutenant (one of two of the first Ugandan CO's)
1962 Captain
1963 Major
1964 Deputy Commander of the Army
1965 Colonel, Commander of the Army
1968 Major General
1971 Head of State
Chairman of the Defence Council
Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces
Army Chief of Staff and Chief of Air Staff
1975 Field Marshal
1979 His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
it is however the giant octopus which has the biggest eyes on the planet. its about the size of a handball. and the intelligence of a cat. and a life time of around 2 years, or so well it was short at any rate.