A thread in honour of the label...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
UNDILUTED...

Used to fucking love this label so much! lol whats everyones favourites from the Brockie and Ed solo?

heres mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when everyone was starting their sets with this:

Was very surprised when I got the "dangerous" record for christmas this year, came out of nowhere.. love it!

what ever happened to ed solo in terms of dnb? i know he produces other stuff, brockie b2b ed solo at one nation valentines 2007 is one of the first dnb sets i heard, murderous. Sorry if im being ignorant, im not too well researched.

Last edited:
what ever happened to ed solo in terms of dnb? i know he produces other stuff, brockie b2b ed solo at one nation valentines 2007 is one of the first dnb sets i heard, murderous. Sorry if im being ignorant, im not too well researched.

I believe hes bringing tunes out on 'Jungle Cakes' now mate, dont hold me to that though... consists of reggae dubby remixes of old school reggae tunes mostly. Quite good actually.

I believe hes bringing tunes out on 'Jungle Cakes' now mate, dont hold me to that though... consists of reggae dubby remixes of old school reggae tunes mostly. Quite good actually.

yeah, he's making some good stuff with Deekline

^^ thats my favourite Ed Solo tune, man he make the good bass!

Back
Top Bottom