a site to put my tunes on!

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
could n e 1 recommend a site that will host my tunes without askin people to sighn in n that?i used to be on iuma who were the best imo but they keep havin problems.oh and they gotta be free
cheers in advance :thumbs:

iamahistorian said:
whats the problem with signing up, its styill free.

nah man i dont mean that,like on acid planet the listener has to register to listen to a tune.unlike iuma,u could jus go on there listen to a tune as ez as that instead of registerin n all that malarky (y)

bad ace inc. said:
nah man i dont mean that,like on acid planet the listener has to register to listen to a tune.unlike iuma,u could jus go on there listen to a tune as ez as that instead of registerin n all that malarky (y)

yeah that pisses me off beyond belief - dont listen to anything from acid planet :mad: (n)

acidplanet requires you to register to download---you don't have to register to stream tunes...maybe people don't know how to link to the stream correctly...same for soundclick...but dance-industries is pretty cool, heavyweightsounds.com is cool as well, sectionz.com (although heavyweightsoundz & sectionz only have mp3's for download, no streaming tunes, which i don't like)...but those 2 are free...

bad ace inc. said:
cheers man jus checked this out and i think i will use this.nice 1 :slayer:

no worries dude

little hint - for all heavyweight producers - took me a while to figure this out - to show up under dnb producers, you have to apply to join the group....

bit daft really but there you go

laters

btw BAI fancy a remix/collab ?

:dutty:

Back
Top Bottom