Drum & Bass A-sides & Makoto - Uplifter <<<< Does anyone know when this track is coming out? SoS

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by loadupnow, Nov 13, 2012.

1. loadupnow

loadupnow New Member

I first heard this track (A-sides & Makoto - Uplifter) in middle of this year on DJ Chrissy Criss's 1 Xtra radio show, Bryan Gee (V Recordings) Ministry Of Sound radio show and on Danny Wheeler's set for Fabric but other than that, this song seems to not exist.. Can somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me when this song is coming out, or at least that I'm not the only one trying to track this song down. I'm a huge fan of both producers and instantly fell in love, when I heard this beautiful (Makoto style) drum and bass track. I've tried to look for the song on both of their soundcloud's and on various of other websites, but I've had no luck.... :( Help!!!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

No idea, never heard of it.
    A aides is bringing out a lp
    Perhaps it will feature said track.

3. loadupnow

loadupnow New Member

Re: A-sides & Makoto - Uplifter <<<< Does anyone know when this track is coming out?

Thanks mate I'll definitely check it out.

4. rashikal

rashikal New Member

Re: A-sides &amp; Makoto - Uplifter &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Does anyone know when this track is coming out?

https://soundcloud.com/djasides/sets/a-sides-makoto-colab

there are samples here but i am wondering when they will come out. i am new to dnb but i love makoto, ltj bukem and dj marky. i wish i knew where to get this

- - - Updated - - -

according to A Sides facebook 2014

5. JonnyCC

JonnyCC Member

Re: A-sides &amp; Makoto - Uplifter &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Does anyone know when this track is coming out?

Uplifter sounds good. Will have to listen to the others.