A Serbian Film

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Anybody seen this?

Jeez... :|

I can honestly say its the most disturbing film I have ever watched.

How they got that through the classification system I will never know...

R A W

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i thought that was intentional. fuck english (or american for that matter) grammar and spelling, sounding like a czech meth dealer is the new black

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
got a good chance to become a spin-off meme, if that should interest a single soul on this god forsaken planet

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
me and reactor grits watched ren and stimpy on mushrooms many years ago when i was down in amsterdam for the summer. they had that 'log from blammo' segment on which werided me out so bad, cos, how the hell did they know where i was?? after that i was brutalized by a menacing curtain and the airport was a yellow banana in the distance. quite permamnent damage, that story goes on quite a bit actually, remind me to tell it when were having a drink sometime.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I just looked it up on wikipedia, it looks fairly fucked up. The thing which showed it's true fucked uppiness was " Rather than shoot him, Milos jams his erect penis into the man's empty eye socket, killing him. "

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
me and reactor grits watched ren and stimpy on mushrooms many years ago when i was down in amsterdam for the summer. they had that 'log from blammo' segment on which werided me out so bad, cos, how the hell did they know where i was?? after that i was brutalized by a menacing curtain and the airport was a yellow banana in the distance. quite permamnent damage, that story goes on quite a bit actually, remind me to tell it when were having a drink sometime.
Haha Powdered Toast Man must have fucked you up

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
and then you would chop his face into looking interested or cos he doesnt look very interested

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

HEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAH