DnB A.S.K- The Wise

Sounds pretty sick man! IMO when the bassy wobbles kicked, although that itself was good, i felt that there could have been a bit more going on. A few extra little synth bits, especially in the higher register as it is also very bass-heavy right now. But still sounded ace, keep it up!

cheers man! Yer thats what im trying to do to it at the minute, get a bit of higher syth into it, cheers for the feedback!

Needs a bigger build to the drop, right now it kinda just fades from the intro, to the drop. Try a simple hi pass filter sweep on your drums with maybe a bar of silence before the drop, will create loads more impact!

Needs a bigger build to the drop, right now it kinda just fades from the intro, to the drop. Try a simple hi pass filter sweep on your drums with maybe a bar of silence before the drop, will create loads more impact!

cheers!

intro pads are nice
nice fx
bass is pretty rad, if it were me i would just take the highers frequencies off the bass with a filter, and then mayeb add some more fx to fill oout the mid/ highs
big tune so far

Like this alot! Drums are nice and punchy and the drop is gully. Agree with Fletch though, needs a little bit more on the build up

Back
Top Bottom