A Rant

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Sep 6, 2015.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Everyone going wild about the refugee crisis, its fucking one thing after the other, Did Ebola get solved, has Kony been arrested, now they want to arrest Netenyahu. Has any head of state ever been arrested by the internet? What is the point? Same people that are kicking off were sticking fucking buckets on theyre head for, wait I cant even remember why they done that one. Then there was that ridiculous "make up challenge" thing. You were a complete fool if you couldn't see how bad that one was from the start.

In 1 month there will be something new that your friend is abhorrent about and youll agree with and tell all your friends about and youll completely forget about the refugees, Ebola and Kong. Fucking nonsense

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Ranting about this topic is so last week. The cool thing to rant about right now is the Mothers and Children behind bars in Afghanistan.

3. jmzmaloney

Man I was pretty drunk when I made this thread, fucking hell this is a doozy. I'm fine now though Ivan, did I tell you about my alcohol turn around skills? I'll be completely fucked up and then do some mundane shit for an hour and I'll be sober, just bore myself into soberness

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

That is a hell of a skill. Have you ever drank around four bottles of wine in about a two hour period and thought, hmm I really not that fucked up. You can have a conversation with your friends and family and they know your buzzing but your not all retarded. But then every once in awhile you have like one three fucking 8% beers and you are falling over shit.

Moskit likes this.
  5. jmzmaloney

Man that needs to be on a meme, too long though, this one, condense it

[​IMG]

6. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

You cant talk about this topic in England. If you do you are instantly racist. Now im not a racist but just don't come crying to me when your girlfriend gets raped. or your mother.

7. jmzmaloney

That weren't my point Dagz, you misread my post buddy. I agree with the fact that they need help, my point is the way people all of a sudden want to help people because one of theyre Friends has put it up and don't do nothing at all, its in vogue, a new thing for the month. In a month these people wont give a shit about whats happening to the refugees there'll be thinking about some new virus in a hospital or some shit "This is a horror, how can we allow this to go on" and fucking discuss about how that band shouldn't have been voted off the X-Factor

8. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

I see what you mean but what if Kony is a fugee with Ebola. I don't know but what I do know is I cant sleep and I wish someone would punch that Simon Cowell in the stupid face with his silly trousers and that grin.

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Coming from a father this is easy to say.

Fuck that dead kid.

There i said it.

They should bring its father out & publically execute the cunt for going on that boat.

I've seen so many bleeding heart posts on fb i've almost bitten the end of my tongue off in rage.

10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

people wanna act all caring like they give a fuck now.
    but they don't know whats really going in the world, neither do i and neither do you.
    fuck the system, fuck people.

11. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Woah woah woah hold on a minute!!!!!!!!

There's a refugee crisis?

12. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

oh have u not heard?
    it was my understanding that everyone had heard

IV4 likes this.
  13. Milford Cubicle

Milford Cubicle New Member

14. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

have to admit I agree, people need to stop posting shit like they actually care on fb, only posting it to make them look like a "caring person", cunts the lot of em

15. jmzmaloney

Yeah, hahaha exactly, Milford Cubicle don't believe we've met, but yeah that's exactly the thing. I remember there was a Buddhist Monk guy 2 months ago, ordering the slaughter of Muslims, it only broke through to the first wave of Facebookers, they tried theyre hardest, but a picture of a mother and son hanging by the same rope in a well wasn't enough for the General population of Facebook to take notice. Don't know what this monk is up to these days, he was on the cover of TIME magazine, dudes been completely forgotten about

16. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

You know... I'd like to ask for migration to any EU country. I even offered my brazilian citizenship in exchange for it. But nobody accepted. Dunno why. Such a beautiful country we have here.
    But then again, I'd be called names, just because I seem like an ISIS militant now with all this beard and kurdish look. In fact, I'd probably get a "free prostate exam" at the airport for this. Which is good, since I can't pay for one now. Wait, who am I talking to here? Oh. Just myself. Nevermind then. Keep posting and ranting and drinking and using drugs.

Moskit likes this.
  17. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

While it might be some sort of ice bucket challenge for some people and also a world cup celebration, it´s not bad that a lot of people get up from their armchairs and take refugees out of hungary in their own cars or welcome them at various train stations and supply them with water, food and whatever things they need.

But yeah, nothing is getting solved. Weapons are sold, the barrels flow, back to business as usual. I get the point.

It´s funny to see how "not racist butts" all over europe have the same poor "arguments".

18. jmzmaloney

Yes, and I bet those people didn't feel the need to put on Facebook "Going out to help refugees today", they just went out there and done it because its what needs to be done.

19. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Yeah but they still posted stuff on facebook to encourage others and keep them informed where and what was still needed, stuff like that.

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Helping those less fortunate than you is for losers & queers.

Who ever got laid from helping anybody?

Spit at that dead syrian kid, then moonwalk off down the beach cupping your junk, 40oz in one hand blunt in the other, naked apart from black doc martins with red laces & a grin that says "yeah, i'm off to have sex with your entire family".

Dark Lizardro likes this.