DnB A question to any producers or D&B fans

deejay_drapiidz

Jump Up
This topic may sound stupid but i need to ask it.

There are new producers out there that try producing new stuff and all they get is abuse.
im not saying you guys do this, ive only noticed this sort of behavour on D&B Arena Forums and i think its discusting.
I would like you people to give your opinion on this topic.

Thanks guys

what i mean is, every artist is gonna get grief from people who don't like their tunes, they've just gotta deal with it.

I think you should set up a society for the prevention of cruelty to newly-started producers, get Terry Wogan to present a 5 hour long epic show once a year showing clips of disfortunate producers being put down.

1stly welcome to the web

2ndly dont take alot of things u see/read via the web too seriously

3rdly dont allow others to spoil your hobby / art etc and stay focus n doing your thing

4thly lifes a beat , we are searching for the perfect one ...

5th die trying

1stly welcome to the web

2ndly dont take alot of things u see/read via the web too seriously

3rdly dont allow others to spoil your hobby / art etc and stay focus n doing your thing

4thly lifes a beat , we are searching for the perfect one ...

5th die trying

Thanks, I appreciate the support and I'm definitely gonna stick to what I love doing the most (y)

I think it seems now to make it as a DJ you have to be getting into producing music

I disagree with this as I believe DJing and producing are quite seperate, however I myself feel I want to start producing tunes as its an interest, and mixing music means you get to think in your head of how the tune is set out.

As there are so many new producers there is a higher output of releases...does this mean a lower overall quality?

So this could be why there is more abuse put to people?

I think it seems now to make it as a DJ you have to be getting into producing music

I disagree with this as I believe DJing and producing are quite seperate, however I myself feel I want to start producing tunes as its an interest, and mixing music means you get to think in your head of how the tune is set out.

As there are so many new producers there is a higher output of releases...does this mean a lower overall quality?

So this could be why there is more abuse put to people?

To be fair there pal i think your apaslutey correct here as i produce music and its not at bad quality but like you said there are many more producers these days and alot of them do produce shit.
So yes i agree to this quote

There are new producers out there that try producing new stuff and all they get is abuse.
im not saying you guys do this, ive only noticed this sort of behavour on D&B Arena Forums and i think its discusting.

To be fair there pal i think your apaslutey correct here as i produce music and its not at bad quality but like you said there are many more producers these days and alot of them do produce shit.

Just a touch bit hypocritical there....

Back
Top Bottom