A Question on Technics 1210/1200s

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
at all the clubs iv played at iv found that on technics 1200/1210s i have 2 play records rite at the top of the pitch range (at +8%) wich stil aint that fast! any1 know why? is it like this on all technics??
cheerz

DJ Lordward said:
at all the clubs iv played at iv found that on technics 1200/1210s i have 2 play records rite at the top of the pitch range (at +8%) wich stil aint that fast! any1 know why? is it like this on all technics??
cheerz

QUe ???
thats well fast man, yes its the same case with all technics. just play slower man. have some more room for slow tunes..

yeh sumtimes i find i end up havin 2 slow down the other tune cos i have the pitch rite near +8 & need it 2 go faster but it wont grrrr. technics r proper weird!

are they set 2 be a set amount slower than other decks?

so does any1 know if technics are a set amount slower than other decks??
it would help me wen playin out, cos if i play tunes at about 3% on technics like i do on my decks at home the set will b well slow lol

DJ Lordward said:
so does any1 know if technics are a set amount slower than other decks??
it would help me wen playin out, cos if i play tunes at about 3% on technics like i do on my decks at home the set will b well slow lol

yer man i think they are definatly slower bro. :teeth:

I thought platters are timed at 33rpm and 45rpm, look at the platter it has dots on it, when a line looks like it aint moving it corresponds to a set speed which is listed on the deck. So you can find out quite easily by setting each table to exactly 45rpm and seeing what the difference in pitch is.

yeh thats tru andydextruss. il av 2 chek that out nxt time im on techincs!
bein the industry standard u think theyd make 0% the correct speed 2 play records at but its real slow lol

Back
Top Bottom