A possible politics sub forum idea?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Really detracts from the waffle section. And its technically "all" subjects I know but its really killed the section

Can you host those tin foil hats somewhere else? Maybe they can watch paint dry elsewhere ?

INB4FREEDOM

I think you are confusing "conspiracy theories" with politics.

Politics is something which affects every aspect of your life, whether you like it or not...sooner or later, you will come across a political issue that affects your life, which you cant ignore

ps. Music and Politics are inseparable, they have been for as long as human history is known, there are very few artists who are not interested in politics in one way or another - even if some of the listeners find that difficult to understand or accept; Drum and Bass itself, and infact all of the underground dance music scene, owes its popularity directly to politics - if Thatcher had not tried to crush "raves", they almost certainly would not have become the huge scene they are today.

pps. you probably don't realize, but your original post is very political ;)

I'm gonna start my own political party
with blackjack......and hookers.

In fact, forget the political party

I think you are confusing "conspiracy theories" with politics.

Politics is something which affects every aspect of your life, whether you like it or not...sooner or later, you will come across a political issue that affects your life, which you cant ignore

ps. Music and Politics are inseparable, they have been for as long as human history is known, there are very few artists who are not interested in politics in one way or another - even if some of the listeners find that difficult to understand or accept; Drum and Bass itself, and infact all of the underground dance music scene, owes its popularity directly to politics - if Thatcher had not tried to crush "raves", they almost certainly would not have become the huge scene they are today.

pps. you probably don't realize, but your original post is very political ;)

You kinda took the bait here, I was taking a trolling jab at why the forums dead, and you and brought up Thacher lol my mission was complete

You kinda took the bait here, I was taking a trolling jab at why the forums dead, and you and brought up Thacher lol my mission was complete

ah well, i haven't been on here for ages, so i aint got a clue whats going on :P

sometimes satire (ok trolling) needs to be a little less subtle :alan2:

The only thing you gentlemen need to know is America is great and Trump 2016.
images

Guns and Mass shootings forever!

i'll have all you bitches believing the biggest lie, the bigger the lie the more people want to believe it...

Deegun is a fucking super hero, make all the maggots one big worm that's social Marxism for you hahahahahahahahaha

yer well you sucked off a gypsies' puss filled toe nail then spat it up a down syndrome girl's vagina to procreate your own genetic disease.

The gypsy was your dad.
The down syndrome girl was your mum.
The resulting genetic disease is you.

I gave you life. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom