A plan straight from the top drawer;

FAYAREFLEX

A plan straight from the top drawer;
This one is gonna interest all baseheads and raggamuffins, this summer has been massive down here in the south of France and has opened wide our plans for the future. When I say our plans that is to say the plans for and of the Faya Reflex, a two man crew based here since the last three years. As promoters we have organised some of the major nights down here in the south,bringing the likes of, Marky, XRS, Skinny and Lynx, Demolition man,Raiden and Stamina whilst arranging strong venues with phat phat systems. Basically our plan now is to work with existing and "up and coming" crews from England and the rest of the world, as we are able to provide all that could be needed in a perfect setting, all this with the chance to play an "away leg" on your side of the channel! As a DJ crew we are fundamentaly a two man crew, DJ Lucid and DJ Kokaz, with a good many years experience under our belts and an effecient link with new releases keeping ourselves up to date. So the plan really is to profit of you guys by bringing you here and profiting from the chance to play regularly over there. Make the most of us and our hungry hungry public so we can make the most of your situation aswell.
Respect, keep the peace .... FAYA REFLEX
To see what we do : http://www.bellapix.com/expos/public/viewer.php?current_album_oid=ALBUM3f1d6dae112ff
CONTACT / fayareflex@hotmail.com

Ez bro, unfortunatly there is not much I can do for you at the moment, however if we branch out into doing solo DNBforum events, I'll be sure to give you guys a shout.

In the meantime, if you ever want to get the crew behind DNBforum in France, just give us a shout :spliff:

Bigup.

sdm said:
Ez bro, unfortunatly there is not much I can do for you at the moment, however if we branch out into doing solo DNBforum events, I'll be sure to give you guys a shout.

In the meantime, if you ever want to get the crew behind DNBforum in France, just give us a shout :spliff:

Bigup.
It was wicked to recieve your mail, it does us good to know that people out there in internet world are reading the messages as quickly as they are! I was also chuffed to bits to get some sort of contact with a crew as reputable as you are and your suggestion that some time in the future we may be able to "scratch each others backs" is something for us over here to aim for. If there is anything at any point we can help you with or do for you please dont hesitate to contact us as we are always willing and able!! What would be really top drawer is if we can keep some sort of contact (however infrequent) and that way if one day we can make something happen it could be cool for all involved. Thanks again for your message, it does us the world of good to keep our channels open.
Our next big date is towards the end of October with Audio and Mackie and from then onwards we gonna work towards bringing a crew here and then playing away to give us the regular contact there and bringing the boys here to play for the masses. If in anyway this could interest the crews you know "shout" at them for us, we are here spreading the love and the vibe as far flung as possible.
Peace and respect...FAYA REFLEX

Back
Top Bottom