A painful thing happened to me today in a toilet

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Rock*, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Rock*

Rock* Member

I was having a shit in a cubicle, and you feel pretty vulnerable when do this as it is. Imagine my horror when some guy sits in the one next to me and goes "Alright mate". I ignored him, but I was squirming. I then thought about responding, but the time period where I could have responded had passed. After far too long a pause, I gave a pathetic "Yeah I'm fine thanks". More awkward silence followed, I was desperately trying to hold in everything to avoid making any noise whatsoever. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, he pipes up again. "You having a good day mate?" I was literally desperate, I seriously cosidered reinacting the scene from Trainspotting and disappearing down the toilet. "Yeah its been good thanks mate" I quivered, and in a desperate attempt to look as though I was into this bizare conversation asked "How about yours?". Then came the final nail in the coffin: he said "Look mate I'm gonna have to call you back, there's some prick in the cubicle next door answering all my questions".

2. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

LOL!

joke or real?..

its waffle, anything is possible

3. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

yhahahahaha///if that is real that is so awkward!!

sheeeeeyat

4. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

AH ROCK*. A POOP STORY?

YOUR DOING IT WRONG

5. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

I had an unfortunate bowel movement once in a mall but the gents was closed so i had to run in the ladies cubicles which was full, so i had to kick down one of the doors shouted "lets butterfly!" jumped on her lap and released my eructation partially on her lap

we then shook hands and didnt exchange phone numbers

6. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

That was me! I was hoping that one day fate would bring us back together!

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well its a joke , bltently .. coz there wouodnt be a pause and silence if the dude was on the phone, he would carry on talking .. or if its true and i got my turd timing mixed up then that is a fukin funny story , little like dan m's a while back..i have done very simiar also , been stood about , geezer next to me comes out with ' alrite fella ' ... im like alrite mate , look at him and hes on the phone .. done that a couple of times im sure

8. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

You ever been walking down a street with a mate then you turn to him and say something and you get an arse-faced old woman looking at you like you just shat in her handbag because your mate decided to stop and look in some shop window? Bad times..