a oldskool legend

Yeh... if its not your turn to step up then he has all rights to tell you to fuck off... maybe not in such harsh terms....

if your meant to be going b2b with him then he needs to go back to school and learn about being profesional... but.... if he thinks your not very good and he thinks your making him look bad then.... he should really have a word with the promoter first.... and then get the promoter to get you off the mic..... thats how id work it anyway....

Either way.... him saying that is abit unprofesional....

what it was, i got in and jumped on DJ morley on my own then MC'd with sean -e,

natz couldnt handle the gabber in main room so came into room 2,

i jumped into the MC area expecting a MC mashup n then told to get the fuck out, no skin off my nose at all, he didnt get the response that he wanted. they system was fucked tho, proper :D i couldnt here a word i was saying, makes a job evan harder.

around here mate, no matter how bad a MC is we all help each other, for a veteran to tell a up commer to fuck off is very confidence blowing. iv MC'd with some poor MC's (not saying that im world class but i have) :D but i dont laugh or tell em to fuck off, i help them, if they need a breather il step up and have 2 mins until they are ready to take it on.

there is ways and means.

Sounds like a case of Ego tripping..And maybe saying things like "old school legend" is kinda giving him the right lol.

Sticks and stones init, just rip it up when you get a word.

Well , I guess he's a bit selfish but I don't know how good you are so maybe he had the right to be a little selfish at that moment..

Back
Top Bottom