A new Tune I gone and did

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by M&B, Feb 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. M&B

M&B Active Member

Not 100% done yet, but I finished the arrangement and was happy enough with it to share what I had so far.

2. Rounder RG

Rounder RG Active Member

Beautiful. Really nice melody and rolls along easily. Drums sound tight and fit with the style.

I do get some crackling vinyl sounds when the beats are rolling on the right channel. Seems to be most obvious and happens roughly every 6 seconds from about 3:24 onwards. Might just need trimming/eqing out of whatever sample is being looped. Listening through again and it might just be the same hits that you can hear in the breakdown at 2:37. Could all be intentional but just distracted me a bit.

Enjoyed listening to it.

3. M&B

M&B Active Member

OOOh i know what it is. I put a super high passed random, underwater sound over the entire track just to give it some noise to hold it together. its barely noticeable underneath the main bits, but I think it may have some frequencies that click a bit too much. I might try a different high passed sound.

4. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

nice roller. well done ! I would compress and limit the hihats more, but that is my personal taste ..