A NEW TRACK.....GET IN HERE!!!NOW!

The silence one, not really my cup of tea, plus it's got a dodgy Trance vocal :(

Cry (Mechanoise) - I like this one though :D Has that synth bass that makes me like any choon with it! Would be nice to hear a high quality version of it, as real audio doesn't do most choons any justice. Also, If I were them, I'd drop the dodgy Trance vocal in this one too, as I don't think the choon needs it.

Oh Estell, your pic link in your signature doesn't work :D

Oh Estell, your pic link in your signature doesn't work

Estell : retarget from a local drive lass:)

Interessiert mit was ich denke?

#1 - I agree with stuuu, no need for the vocal; but it did sound nice overall, even on the college speakers;)

#2 - Ok I thought, but not really my thang.

A few of other points, which I wont bother wasting new threads with.

#1 - Does anybody know a decent archive for aphrodite mixes (plz no "use this app" rply)

#2 - stuuu do u still want a flash intro doing, as i've got quite a bit on recently but I can probably get a pictureboard sorted for ideas to put past people.

#3 - re: the jIRC, how about including a cgi:irc chat link? I can do a script for you, and it would save me from having to fuck up the port allocations for me to chat via DNBF java. What you think? ...and yes, it's minimal work for you:)

Jester,

Flash intros are always good :D Show us what you got!

I was thinking about CGI:IRC myself, I found a script that would do it, just a case of setting it up :)

Thanks,

Stu at 31seconds.

Back
Top Bottom