A New Mixer.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Someone Recommend me a good mixer to get?
Most likely second hand due to budget.
I dont really have a limit but as cheap as possible would be nice so i can get myself some rare cheese for my cream crackers.

I want a mixer that has a crossfader on the headphones aswell as the main output.

Like the Numark DM950 i think it was.
Ive had a look at a few mixers but when you want to change what you are listening to through the headphones it just clicks to the otherone..rather than being able to go halfway.

This may be confusing.
I am not Revtech;)

I'd love to see the results, I am in need of one too. I can only suggest a Numark one, those are pretty cheap. Try craigslist.com, you'll find a secondhand one for sure

are you wanting the crossfader on the headphones so u can mix both the tune sin the headphones at the same time. so like ur listening to both at the same time instead of monitoring one. some ppl mix like that man including me lol. if so then i think you can pick these up for pretty cheap nowadays. ive had one for the past 4 yrs or so and its still going strong now.

its the vestax pcv 275

its a gud mixer man u shuld check it out

are you wanting the crossfader on the headphones so u can mix both the tune sin the headphones at the same time. so like ur listening to both at the same time instead of monitoring one. some ppl mix like that man including me lol. if so then i think you can pick these up for pretty cheap nowadays. ive had one for the past 4 yrs or so and its still going strong now.

its the vestax pcv 275

its a gud mixer man u shuld check it out

i just do it for beatmatching really...cheers though geezerr

Back
Top Bottom