BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
a new drum and bass sub-genre?

TAKEN FROM http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=384218&cache=46

THERES SOME FUPPING FOOLS ABOUT ??

Atlantic Playboy QUOTES
i think theres a new sound coming out in 2006
lets call it dark liquid.
logistics and commix are leading the way.

logistics - depth charge:
http://www.dnbmassive.com/dubplate_smil.php?track_id=208

tactile - adabra (commix rmx):
http://www.dnbmassive.com/dubplate_smil.php?track_id=185

logistics - inhale
http://www.dnbmassive.com/dubplate_smil.php?track_id=175

logistics - krusty bass rinser:
http://www.dnbmassive.com/dubplate_smil.php?track_id=64

and i think it fucking rocks and is going to take the clubs by storm / thats my two cents on whats going on./
your thoughts?

1STLY MY THOUGHTS!! U SERIOUSLY WANT THEM ??

TOON WISE >> :dutty:

SORRY Atlantic Playboy BUT YOUR FORT ON "NEW" sub-genre EEEER !! NO .........

WHY IS IT / WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CONFUSION IN 2006 ABOUT MUSIC ......
DOESNT ANYONE UNDERSTAND THE TREE OF BEATS[SOUND] .. ?

ITS MANS NATURAL RYTHEM , MUSIC = SOUNDS ...
WHAT IS SOUND ?? ANY FORM HITTING ANOTHER !!
HENCE SOUND DONE IN A PATTERN THAT THE EAR CAN PICK UP LEADS TO SOUND IE A FREEKING BEAT NOISE !!

NOW IF EVERYTHING IS FORMED OF THIS THEN THAT BECOMES THE TREE,ITS ROOTS OF SOUNDS ITS NAME VIA MUSIC IS >> THE TREE OF BEATS <<

NOW ALL MUSIC FORMATS THAT USE DRUMS ,DOESNT MATTER WHAT SPEED WHAT ADD ONS IE CORDS/VOICE/ WHAT EVER ITS FOUNDATION IS FROM THE TREE OF BEATS[SOUND]

SO ALL YOUR JAZZ/HIP HOP/PUNK/GRIME/DUB/DNB/JUNGLE/HOUSE/TECHNO/2STEP/ BASICALLY MOST URBAN MUSIC AND MOST FORMS OF MUSIC UNLESS NO DRUM FOUNDATION IS A BRANCH OFF THIS / NOTHING NEW JUST ANOTHER BRANCH OF THE TREE GROWING !! STANDARD !!

ALL THIS FUSS OVER THIS BRANCH THAT BRANCH HATE HATE HATE ...... TALK ABOUT GO AROUND IN CIRCLES ?

FUPPING POINTLESS !!!

1 TREE THATS GROWING AND WILL NEVER STOP GROWING AS LONG AS PEOPLE ADD TO IT.. IF PEOPLE DONT ADD TO IT THEN IT STAYS THAT SAME TRUE ...

SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE NEW BRANCHS HENCE THEY STAY ON THAT BRANCH ... DOESNT MAKE ANY OTHER BRANCH RUBBISH !!!!!JUST MEANS U LIKE WHAT U LIKE !
STANDARD !!!!

ANYWAY ....BLOODY RANT OVER N DONE WITH ........

BACK TO FINDING MUSIC OFF THE TREE !!!

PIECE [ TPI ]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :missile:

dark liquid, for fucks sake.

because of course 'liquid' has to be girly latin salsa breakdown-ambient-wash, and most importantly INOFFENSIVE !!! therefore any smooth beats that arent this must be a new genre.

of course

(n)

:word: fuck me panty. i didnt know you knew what anger was!

definately with you on this one though. im a lil shocked by your post and feel i cant say much more bout this o_O

Clapples said:
:word: fuck me panty. i didnt know you knew what anger was!

definately with you on this one though. im a lil shocked by your post and feel i cant say much more bout this o_O

Clapples said:
:word: fuck me panty

is that an invotation o_O :sixty_nin :mr_cool:

Clapples said:
i didnt know you knew what anger was!

wheres my anger ?? im chilled still lol ... just must be the way i wrote it / wasnt disrespectful more educational ...
but if its come across as MAD ANGER THEN IM SORRY TO THE BOARD !! praps alittle :grrrrr: over sillyness ...

infact to alot of people what i have fort correct for yrs is a lol joke so each to there own ... its a forum and a public one at that so as long as im being myself and viewing my thoughts then hay >> its all good <<
:mr_cool:

something has shocked u !!! younglady theres a 1st for everything lol ..........

many things shock me. like when some people still request ready or not on dnbradio or when people tell me they like emo or that they hate neighbours :)knob: )

we all know you are still chilled and theres nothing wrong with a lil bit of anger is there........:mad: :mad: :chainsaw: haha just not too much hey!!

no, no. come now. dark liquid is just about the most superflous genre so far. we dont need a new subgenre for every artist that drops an album.
its like this neuro malarky. its not a new style of drum and bass its just the way that artist writes techstep full stop.

To quote myself what I said about it on DOA:

myself on DOA said:
What, more different than say, Warp 1 or Universe by MIST for example?

Fuck off, "Dark Liquid" has been around since before liquid was actually called liquid, its just that you were 7 years old, DOA didn't exist and you had never heard "Dark Liquid" at that time.
Dnb is DNB, and no amount of sub genres is gonna change that otherwise.
Fucking elitist scum. Turn off the neurowank, put the hankies away and go outside. Its called "Life".

Enough said.

tpi: i know what youre saying about the tree man, its something people all too often inexplicably manage to just miss. im thinking its to do with age though, these thirteenyearolds think music was invented the minute they discovered it.

Back
Top Bottom