A new direction!

Yo thats pretty big!

Give that sub a bit more release or a slightly different rhythm just to give it a better flow imo but apart from that nice work! :)

maybe you could sometimes add a little bit of percussion for the background so that you have more variation, but this is sounding large on my headphones, good job mate!

Give that sub a bit more release or a slightly different rhythm just to give it a better flow imo but apart from that nice work! :)

Yeah man I agree, the sub on the first 'drop' is pretty robotic come to think of it haha.. The 2nd half of the track has a different rhythm to it, but maybe I should have introduced that earlier! Thanks for the feedback dude

maybe you could sometimes add a little bit of percussion for the background so that you have more variation, but this is sounding large on my headphones, good job mate!

Cool man yeah I tried that with the congas haha, glad you like, I'll probably explore this style some more. It's so nice to have some space to work with!

Cheers lads!

Very nice! It's good to see a few more people open up to the slower styles, I find theres more room to explore with sounds around the 130-140bpm range

Back
Top Bottom