A New Brown Paper Bag Remix?

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
I just wanted to know if this is true or not? some geeky and usually right persons are gossiping about a new remix?

Please tell me that this isn't true...

logikz said:
you mean you dont want another bpb remix?

no... i can't think of anyone who could do this tune justice. honestly not a single producer atm has enough balls to make a remix of this and hopefully never...and what i read was that roni + kru did the remix... :cry:

GreenBoy said:
no... i can't think of anyone who could do this tune justice. honestly not a single producer atm has enough balls to make a remix of this and hopefully never...and what i read was that roni + kru did the remix... :cry:

Dunno, the Photek relick wasn't too bad.....

Teebee or Break & Hydro remix, intelligent liquid style, would be proper boh :slayer:

Indi said:
Dunno, the Photek relick wasn't too bad.....

actually, i was more walking along the lines that none of the current dnb producers has any wit whatsoever to do a remix and what i've heard is that roni himself did a remix (probably a very dull one)...

concerning the oldskool photek remix - it sounded good, although nothing too outstanding, nonetheless a good remix. the real gem was that really freaky remix by a japanese dj... nakimura?

anyways... what i did want to know was if anybody can confirm that roni did a remix and is planning to release it? :P

Back
Top Bottom