A MESSAGE FROM LOGIKZ

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
please tell them im working my ass off to get back to the forum, strange as it may seem, people are on my mind, people i never met but spent a lot of time with reading how they feel and what theyre going through. i am a relic in this world, denying the internet, which is why i dont have it at home and it might be i never will. might be my girl gets it anyway and then ill be back with you everyday,

when youre unemployed every day is a saturday or what ever, days really dont matter when your unemployed and it makes you laaaaaaaaaame. sometimes i think im milking this situation just so i can not do anything all day. its really nice, i get to drink all day and not do any thing. but as far as experiences go, this is not a very nice one, i feel limp dick and useless and ill be getting it all

on track soon, im sure of that. and ill tell you what happened and all.

tell sirus he runs tings big styles, safety should beleive in himself cos hes what like 160 cm? thats enough he should know that, alex is spectacular in his lack of sense and i assume dustek hasnt showed for well basically ever, seamus maloney needs money for a ticket home so fuck him, b likes motley crue and strippers on meth which is good, you know, its... alright, and tuna, im coming with your money bro dont worry

or wait

should i do shot outs?

im high on acid speed rufies and whiske........

brofsky likes motley crue and male strippers on meth which is good, you know, its... alright, and tuna, im coming with your money bro dont worry, riisu and boudi you guys keep your hand where i can see them, smarty and spinks and controller i got something you might like give me an e-mail to send the link to, kama were still on man i got a zip you right here, mansell and...

you know what ill never be able to say what i want to say like this

bro

you know what

let me rephrase the whole thing

that was just me letting my emotions flow

id end it all with saying the tenderness of fes is something few of us really deserve, but seem to have access to, which is more than i could ever hope to understand.

haha bro

you change your shit to sugar noodle haha

thats sooo funny

haha

what i mean to say is

thanks for caring bro.

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
LOL! that was an enjoyable read! I feel honored to of been mentioned! an im well intrigued at what this link is! :confused: Tell him to email dexcell07@hotmail.co.uk
Not havin internet sux ass! I will shortly be in that situation as im back in uk for 2weeks in 4 days!!!
Im gona miss the forum too!
I feel for ya logikz! :wave:

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
SOMETIMES I TAKE MUSHROOMS AND LSD IN THE HOPE I CAN MIGRATE MY SOUL TO A BEING CLOSE TO HIM, SO I CAN FEEL HIS WARMTH ONCE AGAIN.

I INEVITABLY END UP WEEPING, NAKED UNDER THE MOONLIGHT, IN A SMALL PARK IN SURREY LIKE THE HOPEFUL FANTASIST FOOL I AM.

I MISS HIM SO.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
SOMETIMES I TAKE MUSHROOMS AND LSD IN THE HOPE I CAN MIGRATE MY SOUL TO A BEING CLOSE TO HIM, SO I CAN FEEL HIS WARMTH ONCE AGAIN.

I INEVITABLY END UP WEEPING, NAKED UNDER THE MOONLIGHT, IN A SMALL PARK IN SURREY LIKE THE HOPEFUL FANTASIST FOOL I AM.

I MISS HIM SO.
RLFMOACHOPSMYASSOFROFLZZzzzz eaeaeaeaheheaeraeaaeaeheaheaaa
:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
ROCK BOTTOM IS A LONG WAY FROM THE TOP, BUT I'M SLY STALLONE ON DISCO BISCUITS. SEE YOU ON THE MAINSTREAM BITCHES IN A BLUE CANOE, BITCHEZ!

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Oh Dear waffle is gunna be sterile in the mornings without Chief Waffler I think a fundraiser is in order maybe a Talent Show.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Big ups Logikz bro! Hang in there mate. Every cloud has a silver lining. Fingers crossed you will find yours soon.