A mate´s girlfriend..a pain in the arse

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DeeGun, Apr 11, 2011.

1. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I can´t describe how I hate her..she´s like 12 in the head (well she is 18) and aaaargh!
    Phoned him 5 minutes ago or what, talking to him and he was obviously driving. Suddenly I hear that cunt (she has always to make sure you know she is there) screaming and hitting the horn, shouting LOUD at some pedestrians or what..WTF?! HE was driving! The he tells her like in the gayest tone ever to not do this and she continued shouting and I didn´t get a word. Next thing I realised is he´s gonna pick me up soon. Not really what I´m into now. That stupid girl live is the last thing I want to have now. Anyone else sharing similar shite :teeth:

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Sounds like you love her, your fucking jealous aint ya, c'mon the signs are obvious. Always thinking she'd be better with you. He's probably fucking her right now you know, does that bring a tear to your eye?

3. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Naw..not really. She´d obviously be worse with me. But I think he´d be better without her..maybe I should considering being ghey.

4. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I´m sorry to bore you Rich, I´m bored aswell..but you could have posted something original^^

6. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

tbh mate i thought this was going to be one of them threads where someones like i used to have a cool mate but now his stupid bitch has made him boring threads... which i can jump in on, cos i was one of those guys once and a fair few of mates have succumed too...

i dont get what the problem is, shes just a stupid bitch yeah? happens mate, and there is nothing you can do! subtly remind him of fun he had before her perhaps?

WOMEN: CANT LIVE WITH 'EM, CANT KILL EM!

7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Its a kind of a problem tho because there is more involved than "he´s not cool anymore". Still its only a thread in a forum. :teeth:

For instance - would a normal woman give her man a call to pick up her up, knowing that he´s wasted as fuck?
    What would she probably say if he hugs a tree because he drove like shit. - He´s too late! - :lol:

8. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

well obviously she needs a slap in her gobby little mouth my friend.

9. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Girl sounds like a plank, bitch needs a womping...jump up stylee

10. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

sounds like she needs a cock shoving in her mouth to me...

[​IMG]

11. Original Nuttah

Original Nuttah They Call My Dad Machete

^^ Hahaha, your sig is jokes man :D

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Sounds like you have already made that consideration subconsciously - But this thread confirms any disbelief you may have had.

13. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I sure need counseling on this one..shame there is no american grizzly anymore.

14. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

To be fair i hope your not one of the geezers that gets all gay and moody when there mates get birds just cause they cant get none! one of my mates has literally NEVER liked any of my birds because his life is just sitting in smoking weed ruining his self confidence, so he makes up things in his head like hes waiting for the right girl to find him. Its all down to jealousy he cant stand to see his mates happy because he isnt.

If thats not the case just tell you mate to grow a pair

15. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

to be honest if she asks him to pick her up wen hes wasted an he does it hes the mug

16. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

I hope he was using his handsfree

17. kama

kama benkama.net

I have a mate who has a mildly annoying gf. Every time they are together somewhere the girl ends up dramatically walking away at some point and the guy goes after her, followed by at least 30 minutes of him trying to find out what the fuck is wrong with her.

When mixing at his place and she was there, she always ends up shouting something idiotic over me and my mates' conversation and then gets angry when he doesn't stop what ever he is doing and indulge her.

18. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Naw mate, its not like that - its true that I´m not in a relationship atm but I really need a rest from all that. Another mate that I have, his girlfriend is like polite and nice and now thats what I´m talking about and not that thing I was referring to upstairs in this thread. I always got along with gfs of mates except this one. She´s a horrible leech too, none of my girlfriends ever was it. There is a simple plan behind that..sitting in that all men round, moaning about and getting home early.

Funny stuff, told him yesterday. He called me with his gfs mobile..I was like wtf!!??
    Iphone & Prepaid..now thats LOL.

19. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

You should wreck her rectum

20. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

You´re right. But she should at least realize that he can´t drive - she insists on it - also when she is near her damn home, which was the case. She could have walked by foot and freaked out because he told her he´d come later. Still a cunt. He obviously does this to not have any trouble. I´d have shut the phone, period.