A mans answer to every question a woman asks

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sdm, Nov 16, 2006.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

1. WHY ARE MEN SUCH JERKS? well if wimen considered sex not as a luxury or a you deserve it kind of thing and put out alittle more then hay ... guys wouldnt be jerks would they ?? commonsence there ????????????

2. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO OGLE AT OTHER WOMEN? again its all 2 do with sex , now if your man was getting it daily his focusness would be more towards you ... commensence again ... DO WIMEN READING THIS SEE A PATTERN ????????

3. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS TOUCH THEMSELVES, ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC? its a feeling something you ladies will never understand ......

4. WHY DO MEN ALWAYS SAY SUCH STUPID THINGS? sorry but it only happens when you see a women trying to put m&ms into alphabetical order ... we may say stupid things least we dont do stupid things ....

5. WHY ARE MEN SO UNCOMMUNICATIVE? again i think we do???,but lets think about it,if wimen would stop winging and moaning /do this do that/and praps for once talked like a normal human being then praps you will find guys talk,infact i know every guy on the planet loves talking and having a laugh ... again guys dont winge at each other...praps you wimen should take note ??? :picsorstf

6. WHY DO MEN HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH RETARDS? simple reason we have different personalities while wimen when the grow up lose that inner child with in ??

7. WHY CAN'T MEN JUST SHARE THEIR FEELINGS? we do this all the time "today i feel like drinking vodka,today i feel like going to london,and so on ....... again wimen looking for xcusses to just winge cause they have nothing better to say ,,, standard ..........

8. WHY CAN'T MEN CUDDLE MORE (I.E., LIE DOWN AND HUG)? we can cuddle more but wimen say no were just cuddling,the male body will react in a sexual way because thats jhow it programmed,so there you are the person you think is hot asking for you to just cuddle ...... what a fupping tease ... no wonder guys dont do it,allow more tapping of the ass and bingo you will get cuddles .. oooww commonsence again ........

9. HOW CAN MEN SIT ON THEIR ASSES ALL DAY WITHOUT MOVING? love this one,so while the guys out at work wimen are either shopping,watching day time tv,out at gym arobics and taking as they say 10 hrs to wip a hoover around [ 10mins ] put the washing on [ takes a 10 mins to sort ] what do you do in the 45-1hr while its spinning !! CUP OF TEA ? prepare dinner ..... thats 30 mins to 1 hr ?????? so wheres the rest of the time gone ... then you think you have the rights after a man has worked all day and pays the bills to keep a roof over your head that he cant sit down and do what the fup he likes in his own house ....... gosh wimen are more brainless than i thought

10. WHY CAN'T MEN JUST SAY "I LOVE YOU?" that statement is from wimen being so insercure about there relationship there in .. actions speak louder than words ...... ???????? i could tell a lady a million times you loved her and she'd always want you to say it one more time,but they dont see again you have set them up with a house,car kids ,holidays blah blah ....... no wimen are blind to those things ofcourse !!!!!

11. WHY DO MEN SAY "I LOVE YOU" WHEN THEY HARDLY KNOW ME? hang on a minute ,1st we dont communicate ?? then we dont say i love u enough ...... fup me wimen , again make your fupping minds up 1 way or another ?????

12. WHY DOESN'T MY PARTNER EVER ANSWER ME? because its not a question its a moan a winge blah blah simple ....

13. WHY WON'T MEN EVER PICK UP AFTER THEMSELVES ? again here your being to fussy and obsesive disorder syndrome , trying to make men feel like they have to do something ? and another thing by saying wimen all do pick up after themselves is a feminest reaction,men and wimen are equal,so there ........

14. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BELCHING AND FARTING? all wimen fart and all wimen burp so stop lieing to yourselves like your better n stuff ????????

15. WHY DO MEN HATE SHOPPING? we like shopping just dont like being drag around shitty girly shops wasting time out side changing rooms while you try things on and come out all insercure nd ask us "what do you think" havent you got your own eyes ?????? let us go shopping to where we want to go and all will be fine ........

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

That must have taken a while TPI.

4. BeyondTherapy

i was doing it while i was posting mixes to my blogsite so i did take my time sdm yes ????????

5. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Cool mate.

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha!! funny stuff stuu.

alot less impressed with your version tpi, not really sure what the point of that was. the questions carry about as much relevance to real life as an episode of 'joey'.

7. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I liked Joey, quality TV :teeth:

8. logikz

haha very funny. im guessing it was the witty come-backs and edgey dialouge that got you?

9. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:word:

10. BeyondTherapy

so theres a rule book on / sorry tpi you cant have an opinon on shit cause you n apples dont agree ..... o please !!!!

this place is becoming just like doa .... form a group and lets attack n judge ...... standard ..........

you cant write nothing of late without people cold dissing ...

o well , ................ :gimp:

11. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Not quite mate, you just seem to take everything to heart. Maybe you're not, but it certainly looks that way - I'm sorry you feel that way.

12. BeyondTherapy

i beg to differ there sdm im sorry to say ..... just look at late via what comments unfold after i write ??

i aint blind sir and i aint stupid .... !!!

ive used the ignore button properly for the 1st time in my 1-4months of being online just so i dont see or allow petty snide comments affect me,i allowed those wankers on doa to think that internet group bullying was cool ? even mods on there turned out to be 2 faced ?? ...... i thought this place was different [ not aimed at you there sdm ] but of late ok due to i have not really bit my tongue never have and never will change that as cause thats me online and offline ... thats not the point is it ..... do i take things to heart ,if aimed at me via comments then yeah !!! who wouldnt !!! everyone has right to freedom of speech and if that freedom of speech goes beyound the rules of the forum then hay its the person in charges correctness to take aside and come to a desidsion about what to do about that member !!!!

dont get me twisted there sdm ... im old enough and educated enough to handle people,and i know i aint done shit like i did on doa like when darkskies was making bullying comments on me posting in scotland and all this dnb=sets.de bollix...and yes i did call him a cunt for it,who wouldnt,fupper got me banned from scotland for no reason and trashing my name because slosh and i were chatting on the pm and hay he fancied the ass of her and wouldnt admit to it ... ????? thats not my problem,my problem was "its who you know and not what you know" ........

anyway ......... enough is enough ...... im off to search for music ..... the only thing i seem to do via the net and people say nice things about ??? [ minus the music industry ] see i cant win ...... talk get dis ... post get dis ????????

*here tpi heres a free surf net car * u have been driven out .............

(y)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  13. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Agreed (y)
    panty we love you. :gimp: & I infact I enjoyed his "things to say" its true!!
    After all it is waffle [whatever the fuck that meens?]

Mine Was :: YES

isnt that all they wana here?!?!

14. BeyondTherapy

cheers for the respect fez ... £10 sent to your paypal later lol

15. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

dunno if he can see this but the reason i didnt post anything before him was that i didnt wanna diss anyone. but the reason i said word to logikz was because there seems to be no humour in his posts just 'opinions' when clearly this is post is meant to be funny.
    as a woman sdm's post didnt offend me.........tpi's did coz it comes across as serious and narrow minded.
    again i didnt post anything to begin with so he didnt feel alienated.
    and just for the record...........i'm allowed my opinion and my opinion is that mostly tpi's posts are long, uninformed and god damn serious
    on that note i'll stop here and end on some humour............... Men are like.....Bike helmets.
    Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly.
    :D:gpeace:

16. logikz

come now. relax man. its just an internet messageboard,
    but more importantly,
    nobody wants to 'drive you out' or bully you or infringe on your freedom of speech.

seriously now panty how old are you?
    haha freedom of speech, where do you get this stuff.

you posted the article, i commented on it.
    you do realize that is to be expected, this is a message board.

i havent dissed you, i just said your article was, in my opinion, somewhat pointless.

is that ok tpi? you think you can get over it?

its not personal and two peoples opinoins hardly constitues bullying.

im sorry if i made you a bit nervous.

17. Dj_Fozzybear

Dj_Fozzybear Greenpiece Records

:word:
    hehehehe
    EZ Panty man, no one's knocking you over bruv...........
    and this forum is still the safest by a long way............
    I think we should all chill, have some camomile tea (or something stronger) and break out the Peace n Love................. go on.............give each other a hug..............go on....................ya will..............ya will ya will ya will!!!!

18. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

Foz my friend, you are a funny fucker!!

:teeth:

19. BeyondTherapy

sorry i dont hug haters [they have the problems not me but hay i aint gunna loose sleep over it ] and anyway i agree with what u say over the forum ok just of late 2wards myself its been a little offkey and personal ? so again dont get me twisted on what i said .......

never mind ...... ive spoken to mesh

END OF STORY !

20. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

http://www.freehugs.org/
    hugs rock man! haha
    its all about forgiveness imo! :teeth:

i dont hug the hater of haters though so its fair game

any body fancy a hug? :flowers: