A Load of Late 90s Track IDs (youtubed)

no delay

Hi, I've been converting a lot of my old tapes to mp3 and there's loads of tunes which I used to rinse that I never found the names of. Hopefully someone here can finally shed some light on them for me! I posted them a while back on doa, but there are still some which I haven't got any answers for (that's why the tracks are numbered oddly, if you're wondering!)

any help greatly appreciated, cheers :2thumbs:

[youtube]S8raW_bNbrY[/youtube]
[youtube]6QU9CY6-JAI&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]IXpuLzuH-jc&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]gjaudyPqyrY&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]0HIc9kk3zi8&feature=channel[/youtube]

yeah, the first tune's a corker init? strange though, I've got a load of tapes from around the time and I've only ever heard that track on this one tape... you'd think a tune like that would've been rinsed out everywhere, wouldn't you? just the way it goes, I suppose...

Cheers for taking the time to have a listen mate :2thumbs:

yeah man
that last ones a banger heard it nuff times, not a clue who its by who
the 1st one reminded me a bit of roni size or another of the bristol boys, not sure tho

1st one might be on kartoons (sure theres some decent tunes on this label!?)
last one is stingray - venom on mix n blen

excellent, nice one mate :2thumbs:

someone else suggested that number 3 (mickey finn set) could have been on kartoonz too, but I'm finding it difficult to track a lot of their tunes down...

its a fuckin nightmare gettin ids for em
owned a few back in the day and they generally were rubbish
on the plus side they are usually cheap so if i see any im gonna buy em n stick em on youtube

on the plus side they are usually cheap so if i see any im gonna buy em n stick em on youtube

nice

I know a lot of people haven't got too much good to say about kartoonz... I was just getting into drum n bass when they were around and it was all tape packs with me back then so the only tune I know definately is on kartoonz is 2 degrees... there's probably loads I've heard but never IDed...

Back
Top Bottom