A little something

i aint a kid , they are youtube rips , i dont want streetcred. just thought someone might like a listen sos ffs.

i never said i could mix now did i?????? i said they are sick tunes! true or false??? and i DO buy vinyl.

<<<<<<< take my thanks away , ban me im just a thieving cunt

Last edited:
Mug! I would expect more from some1 who's 27?? I dont think any1ns gona care for your atrocious mixing or illegal bad quality rips, patience is a virtue, which you obviously dont have! An thus u have tainted your name, good luck u might aswell start mixing house, an rippin house tunes off of ppls myspace's cause your gona get nowhere in dnb wiv this shit!

You yours and yourself are talkin shit then

like i've been the one trash talkin in this thread.

and for the record

SORRY. surely by my thanks/posts i aint tryin to pull a fast one??? didnt realise people would care if i mixed some crappy quality youtube rips badly lol

please delete this thread and if im so hated round here :ban: me

like i've been the one trash talkin in this thread.

and for the record

SORRY. surely by my thanks/posts i aint tryin to pull a fast one??? didnt realise people would care if i mixed some crappy quality youtube rips badly lol

please delete this thread and if im so hated round here :ban: me

only called you a hobo cuz you didnt pay for nuttin, I like hobos anyway their cool lol, you should had made it clear in your mix these were stolen, actually you should have never released a public mix and only kept it for yerself.

perhaps ur right about keeping it to myself. in future i think i will..

would like to add tho that every1 who downloads a cd pack/song/film etc etc is stealing but i dont go round calling you names and shit.

and as if i'd try and pull the wool over peoples eyes that i actually had REAL DUBS. i may be dumb but i aint stupid

Back
Top Bottom