A little Rant....................

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Time Dependant, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Ezzee all, went to a field party this weekend & for the first time in the whole 5 years I've been going to them I actually got some trouble. I was well shocked about it when it all kicked off because I've never seen any attitude from peeps when i go. Normally the crowds are safe & are there soley for the music & vibe but this time it was completely different.
    basically walked passed some guy & he decided that I had said some shit to him, & after I tried talking to him & calm him down 7 of his mates were behind me ready to fight with weapons.
    The guy was only young but now to me this is some scary shit because I'm a little skeptical about what the younger crowds actually think when they say there representing D&B, & they believe this is the way it should go.
    I love my music to pieces & the parties I go to make up a huge piece of why I'm so into D&B & why I want to be a part of it, but when problems like this occur it makes things seem a little sadder in the scence :shrug:

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

fuck it man. Its obvious that those peeps werent there for the music, but to cause trouble...Tho its quite strange that they choosed to get to a field to fight with strangers, when they could jus get to the local pisser for that...
    as i said, fuck it, never mind the bollocks... :moe:

3. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Yer I know man, it still dissappoint's me because 90% of the people I've met through field parties have been cool people. They defiently have got a to get a reality check & realise that there damaging the scence & killing alot of the fun that goes with it all.

4. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

Most likely Ket-heads mate, unfortunately illegals seem to attract them. I used to go free party-ing most weekends, and everytime I saw any trouble it was them starting it. Saw one kiddy getting threatened by having his head held within centimetres of a fire by 4 other blokes.....some dark shit. Certainly not what you want when you go out. :thumbsdown:

5. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

hmm, dunno bout that man. Usually ket peeps are busy beeing lost, and they dont have the mind to annoy anyone. In manchester free parties, on most occasions theres peace between drugies. Is pissheads who cause trouble..
    Bah, the best solution is to stay clear of anyone wearing tracksuits...
    no offence to the adidas masive ofcourse:D

6. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

wish i was there that nite bro :-x :hotpants: