A little Perc tip

Warmth

Just something many know but to whom who doesn´t - a great tragedy... nahh, well, just put a loud, snappy crash with the snares, they will sound better, no matter what!

:rave:

Warmth said:
Just something many know but to whom who doesn´t - a great tragedy... nahh, well, just put a loud, snappy crash with the snares, they will sound better, no matter what!

:rave:
Claps work well too!

logikz said:
or if you put the clap ever so slightly after the snare. its nice.

Yeah right, gets a kind of 'Do the Do' clap effect, I do that myself

I'm in nanjing, who are the Nu oriental collective? where are the nights.......i've not heard so much as a whisper of jungle. Im teaching in hexi, have been playing my kids squarepusher and amen andrews.....they say "it sounds like war" ha ha ha. Anyway, let me know if theres any kind of scene here.

In abit

Ez bruv, how long have you been in Nanjing for?
Getting nights is a little hit and miss with dnb being relatively unknown, and the summer vacation is over so there's not as much demand for new djs right now, but i'm currently in discussions with Scarlet and Rick's to get something regular sorted. Plus I've only been in China for a few months, and there was nothing before I came.
Where's Hexi? I'm currently working in Jiangning. PM me and I'll talk to you about whatever you want to know. (y)

PS. Everyone else, soz for jumping the thread :slick:

Back
Top Bottom