DnB A little more dirty for me!! ;)

Well the intro is pretty. Is the pad sequenced? ohh that drop is nice. Really good work.

Great tune. Has a unique feel of its own. The melodies were smooth. Do I hear a little netsky influence in there?

As for the production side, I'll have to wait till tomorrow when I can listen to this on my monitors.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I must admit Netsky is one of my top producers at the moment haha :).

Please let me know if they sound ok on your monitors, It would be great to see what its like on other monitors and equipment.

thanks again!

yeah man the production value is proper nice, think there is too much going on between 10khz and 20khz, maybe sidechain those hats a bit and take some verb off them, otherwise its banging mate! big tune!

yeah man the production value is proper nice, think there is too much going on between 10khz and 20khz, maybe sidechain those hats a bit and take some verb off them, otherwise its banging mate! big tune!

Great feedback thanks. For future tracks i will defiantly look into sidechaining the hats aswell, Cheers dude!

Back
Top Bottom