A little help...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ez all,
So I was checking out how "Midnight Circuit" was doing on Juno, and I stumbled across this: http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1491834-02.htm

No-one has been in contact with us to ask permission to use "Something From Nothing" on there.
All three of us have tried to get in contact with the "Brazillian House Grooves" label that the compilation is released on, but it seems they are like a ghost (tried googling them all yesterday, but found out nothing)
So I thought to post here, just in case someone from the forum knows who they are and if they are ripping off other producer's tracks aswell.
If anyone knows anything at all, then either post in this thread or feel free to drop us a pm.
Thanks everyone.
All three of us appreciate your help.

I will do some googling later on mate - I did find some details through someones myspace. I will let you know if i get any further.

If I were you guys and was serious about catching out whoever did this, I would contact the better business bureau.

thats straight up theft mate... either get what your owed in royalties or fuck em over for a settle ment!

I have e-mailed Juno to see if they have any contact details on "Brazillian House Grooves" still no word from them. If I don't hear back by 2moz i'm gonna give their office a call.

Luckily the compilation isn't out until early December, so they havn't swindled anything from us yet. Just need to find out what evil shitcunt is behind all this. I bet his name is Jos'e

Something fishy about this. Spent a good while now trying to find any information on this label and like you say, there is nothing on them

You're getting scammed by Julio

get on to the other artists from the CD, see if they know anything about it, if not at least u'll be letting them know

Thanks for all your support everyone. I'm cracking out my best poirot tash and columbo coat to dig to the bottom of this riddle.
Just got a reply back from Juno;

Hi Adam,

We have contacted our supplier on this matter as we don't deal directly with
this label. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

All The Best,
Juno Download

If someone did that to me id go fucking mad.
Would be quite flattered aswell but it would piss me off.
All that hard work for someone else to take the credit.

If you see him shoot the bastard

Back
Top Bottom