A little help

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
easy all, I've just started doing some Drum & bass reviews of tracks & events that I go to. One of the guys who runs the site has asked me to take a digital camera to the next event I go to, but the problem is whenever I've taken a camera to an event they always take it away!
Is there a way to get around this because I really want to get some quality pics up on the site.

u cud try phoning up the club/promoter beforehand and saying ur reviewing the event, they might make an exception for ya if u convince them thats its in their interests to let u take photos...coz really its all publicity for them :)

sub vibes said:
u cud try phoning up the club/promoter beforehand and saying ur reviewing the event, they might make an exception for ya if u convince them thats its in their interests to let u take photos...coz really its all publicity for them :)

Yer that's not a bad idea I mean a little bit more publicity for an event can't be a bad thing right!

sub vibes said:

hmm.. promoters & security arent always known for working closely with each other! security are a law unto their own and generally dont take the slightest bit of notice about what the promoter wants. worth a try though, the venue's probably the best bet, and get a name of a manager or summat.

skope said:
hmm.. promoters & security arent always known for working closely with each other! security are a law unto their own and generally dont take the slightest bit of notice about what the promoter wants. worth a try though, the venue's probably the best bet, and get a name of a manager or summat.

that's the fucking truth man
i've been dragged out of a place for smoking weed, when i was the one running that room and the club and on top of it all the club owners are coke dealers....kinda funny

but anyhow....

there's a way around everything.
just figure something out and you'll be snapping photos like a freak at the next event.

Back
Top Bottom