A little help

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Time Dependant, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

easy all, I've just started doing some Drum & bass reviews of tracks & events that I go to. One of the guys who runs the site has asked me to take a digital camera to the next event I go to, but the problem is whenever I've taken a camera to an event they always take it away!
    Is there a way to get around this because I really want to get some quality pics up on the site.

2. Caution

Caution dnbforum.com

Get a camera phone maybe???

All depends on the search on the door really

3. Time Dependant

Could do but the quality wouldn't be as good. I've seen people walking around with digital cameras maybe it was just the club's rules or something.

4. sub vibes

sub vibes Member

u cud try phoning up the club/promoter beforehand and saying ur reviewing the event, they might make an exception for ya if u convince them thats its in their interests to let u take photos...coz really its all publicity for them :)

5. Time Dependant

Yer that's not a bad idea I mean a little bit more publicity for an event can't be a bad thing right!

6. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

hmm.. promoters & security arent always known for working closely with each other! security are a law unto their own and generally dont take the slightest bit of notice about what the promoter wants. worth a try though, the venue's probably the best bet, and get a name of a manager or summat.

7. D-Logik

D-Logik Member

that's the fucking truth man
    i've been dragged out of a place for smoking weed, when i was the one running that room and the club and on top of it all the club owners are coke dealers....kinda funny

but anyhow....

there's a way around everything.
    just figure something out and you'll be snapping photos like a freak at the next event.